Used 1992 Saturn S-Series Consumer Reviews

Used S-Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Agree with Saturn Sam

RickyTT, 10/01/2003

It keeps going and going. Sadly, I will be parting ways with her but we've had a good run. Roof leaks, Burns Oil, but still has good handling and gas mileage... those dent resistant panels still look great.. this after years of abuse out in the elements (no garage)!

Build Your Life Around A Saturn

Brendan Kilfoil, 10/05/2003

My father was nice enough to buy me a Saturn for my 17th bithday, and we've been together ever since...the Saturn and me...me and my dad too. This 1992 Saturn SL2 is a great car. Sure it isn't the snaziest, or fastest, but it sure is a great car. It has never given me problems and it's worked when I needed it. I recommend it to anyone and everyone!!!! Buy a Saturn and you won't be upset!

D.SATURN

jan dean, 10/17/2003

Just recently bought this vehicle off of a private owner. Seems to run real good and the perfomance is good. The body style, I like it pretty good. The difference is that I've went from a dodge minivan to this car. This was a big step for me, whom is a mother of 2 small children. Important is it has enough room for the hole family, but at the same time, it is still small enough to still look real sporty. Gas mileage is wonderful!!!

Very Reliable & Fun

Schrader, 10/23/2003

I bought this car for my wife in 1999 with 150K miles (hwy) on it. We owned it for 4 years until we moved then sold it to my sister with 177K miles. PROS: Very reliable (no major repairs needed); easy to work on yourself and lots of fun. CONS: Sunroof motor broke, starter and oxygen sensor went bad but with 150K miles you need to expect some minor repairs.

great car!!

rollinlarge2700, 11/16/2003

i have had this saturn for about 3 months. i got it for an extremely low price!!!!!! i have had to replace a few things on it. but even with those repairs i could sell it and make double/triple what the total cost was for me!! great gas mileage 350-400 a tank. faster then many other compact cars, especially imports. nice and comfertable inside. leather holds up very well. great on gas and amazing on insurance

12345...7