Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

4 out of 5 stars

Will never own a Car again, Trucks rule!

Anthony Reaves, 02/12/2019
updated 08/13/2021
2018 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I traded in my 2014 Honda CRV and got a great value for it. I brought this truck because of the rebates and discounts ($12,000.00). I had never owned a truck before this. I have been buying cars since 1977, and this was an eye opener. The Ram 1500 that I got is a little basic, not equipped with many Technology options. It does have bluetooth, pretty nice sound system. With that exception, this is a great truck. In Michigan we have had back to back Ice and snow storms, and this truck has not slipped one time. I had thought I was having a problem with the transmission, and returned to dealer, the Service Tech at Cueter Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM took an hour to demonstrate to me how to use the truck correctly. The next RAM will be better equipped but I will be a truck owner forever. One other note, there is not a lot of storage space in my truck.

3 out of 5 stars
Also Consider
See Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC SIERRA 1500 LIMITED
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

1 out of 5 stars

Don’t Buy! Unreliable!

Matt, 12/21/2019
2018 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

My ram I got was good for the first 21000 miles. Then suddenly it’s taking 3-6 seconds of holding the key for the car to start. It’s making noises but won’t catch for a while. I’m really disappointed with the reliability in this piece of junk. It’s inconsistent with the starting.

1 out of 5 stars

eXCELLENT tRUCK

Ed, 02/26/2021
2018 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

POWERFUL GOOD RIDE

4 out of 5 stars

Great truck with screen issues

Chris, 07/20/2021
2018 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Honestly, this has been the best truck I have ever owned. Diesel power is adequate, it rides very smooth, and hasn't really broke down on me during the one year I've owned it. The only issue has been the screen that has developed a bubble and cannot be replaced with an aftermarket unit.

Good Vehicle

Dodge 1500, 09/17/2021
2018 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Love almost everything about this vehicle. Although I do wish I had an actual CD player in it instead of just bluetooth. Also wish the rear window had like a sliding middle section but overall very pleased with the vehicle.