Used 2018 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Will never own a Car again, Trucks rule!

Anthony Reaves, 02/12/2019
Lone Star 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I traded in my 2014 Honda CRV and got a great value for it. I brought this truck because of the rebates and discounts ($12,000.00). I had never owned a truck before this. I have been buying cars since 1977, and this was an eye opener. The Ram 1500 that I got is a little basic, not equipped with many Technology options. It does have bluetooth, pretty nice sound system. With that exception, this is a great truck. In Michigan we have had back to back Ice and snow storms, and this truck has not slipped one time. I had thought I was having a problem with the transmission, and returned to dealer, the Service Tech at Cueter Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM took an hour to demonstrate to me how to use the truck correctly. The next RAM will be better equipped but I will be a truck owner forever. One other note, there is not a lot of storage space in my truck.

Don’t Buy! Unreliable!

Matt, 12/21/2019
Tradesman 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

My ram I got was good for the first 21000 miles. Then suddenly it’s taking 3-6 seconds of holding the key for the car to start. It’s making noises but won’t catch for a while. I’m really disappointed with the reliability in this piece of junk. It’s inconsistent with the starting.

eXCELLENT tRUCK

Ed, 02/26/2021
Tradesman 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

POWERFUL GOOD RIDE

Great truck with screen issues

Chris, 07/20/2021
Lone Star 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Honestly, this has been the best truck I have ever owned. Diesel power is adequate, it rides very smooth, and hasn't really broke down on me during the one year I've owned it. The only issue has been the screen that has developed a bubble and cannot be replaced with an aftermarket unit.