Used 2015 Porsche Macan Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Porsche Macan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Macan model:

Outstanding ride!
By Phil Fair

2015 Porsche Macan S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

Love my 2015 Porsche Macan S SUV, but please look hard into buying a maintenance contract. Porsche replacement parts are VERY expensive.

Pretty and comfy
By Steven

2015 Porsche Macan S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

Great looking vehicle with the most comfortable seats. Could use a little more highway refinement and in my opinion more pickup. For the cost, I would also like auto braking and better technology

Once you've gone Porsche, it's hard to go back
By Zw

2015 Porsche Macan S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

Crossover that drives like a Porsche- I outgrew my Cayman, but older and wiser doesn't have to mean less fun....

The 911 SUV
By george toccalino

2015 Porsche Macan Turbo 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

Fun to drive SUV:very close to handling like a 911 in the sport plus mode,A great handling and driving car ;however interior space is small for a SUV;however it has all the space that I really need .Durability is questionable for a 95000.00 vehicle.At 75000 miles the transmission had to be replaced;even though it was far out of my 50000 mile warranty; Porsche covered the replacement 100%. I also had to replace the valve cover gaskets,at this time. I normally try to drive my Porsche vehicles 150000 to 160000 miles before I sell it or trade it ;however I'm a little nervous about the future dependability of this one;therefore I ordered a 2018 Macon GTS and will off this one at 85000 miles.

Forgot I am driving an SUV
By Michele

2015 Porsche Macan S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

The performance and handling are the obvious reasons for why I got the Macan. But now, after 1300 miles, the experience keeps getting better. Being 4'11" is always a challenge but the seat and steering wheel easily accomodate me. And the side mirror doesn't block my view when making left turns - that is not the case in the Audi Q5 which I also considered. I can see all around which was a problem in the BMW X6 which has a rear window that left me with huge blind spots. The best comfort feature is the vented seats. In a black with black interior, the vented seats cool quickly and keep me cool on hot summer days. The only nit I have is that the Apple Car Play doesnt always turn on when I plug in my iPhone 6. Although it isnt an issue if my husband plugs in his iPhone 6S. I have one warning, it is easy to go very fast and not realize it. 50 feels like 35. 90 feels like 70. So newbies need to get used to the handling to control themselves...or not! Took a ride in my friend's Tesla and while the 400hp could do 0-60 in 4 seconds and make. you feel like you sere on a roller coaster, you felt the curves and the car feels looser. My Macan is much better and hugs the curves for better control. ----having trouble adding in the purchase date so adding it hear: August 2016 bought a 2017.