Skip to main content

$14,980

Save as much as $816
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Politics it's all politics

Joe, 07/20/2021
S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I I own a 2021 Nissan Versa. It has the CVT transmission. I see nothing wrong with this transmission is mine operate seamlessly. It's just a bunch of hogwash rumors and deformation. This is not a traditional transmission so it's not going to feel like one. Some people complained about vibrations. I bet that's because they had their Lane assist on and was swaying Over The Line it will give you one hell of a vibration. Normal operation. I would recommend a Nissan Versa to a friend

More than expected!

Cheri, 06/01/2021
SR 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Pleasantly surprised with this low/median priced Nissan. Every perk and safety feature you could want and a very nice, quiet ride!

4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars

An Effiencient and Reliable Car

Jash, 12/08/2021
SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I like the 2021 Versa because the name says it all. This is a versatile vehicle. The handling is awesome, the fuel economy is outstanding. But the thing I love the most has to be the technology built into this compact. This car has the technoloby of higher end cars which for its class makes it, I believe one of the safest and more reliable vehicles in the market. Nissan has a good product in the versa at a fair price. I would recommend this vehicle, if you're looking for a safe, affordable, fuel efficient car (epecially with the price of gas these days) you will not go wrong with the Nissan Versa.

Love this car

DickB, 01/24/2022
S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We bought our 2021 Versa to tow behind our motorhome. To do this it must be a standard shift and not have the adaptive cruise control, so we bought the base model. The only option it had was floor mats. I love the fact this car has features typically optional on other cars. Love the handling and versatility of the car. The trunk is huge. With the stick shift it's fun to drive. I would buy another in a second.

5 out of 5 stars

A relaible fuel efficient car

Mr. Castillo, 05/19/2022
S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car last summer, and have had nothing but good things to say. Keep in mind I'm rating the base 5 speed manual model, who I nicknamed "Nippy Chan". Fuel efficient, the max is listed as 35, I average about 37.5 (again, it's a manual and I'm a conservative driver). The car sounds like it has a turbo on it, but I've had a great satisfaction revving as it has a satisfactory sound. In one year I've driven this car in a plethora of conditions, here's what I have to say: Summer: Air conditioning has never waivered. I've had it on max settings for the coldest and had to turn it off because it was that cold. Even passengers in the back would need a break. And in a years time my mechanic (dealership) has maintained it still doesn't need service (which I can't believe but I digress). Sand/loose dirt: being a door dasher and sole proprietor I've gotten into some sticky situations where loose sand and dirt was an issue. Due to it's light weight, this helped me when digging the car out. Snow: Driving this in nearly below zero temperature, with snow that nearly buried the car, little "Nippy Chan" had no problems turning over. This is due to the full synthetic engine oil, and more efficient engines. Given, I still did have to let him idle, but you have to do that with all cars - including new ones- in the snow. Hills: because I can control the gear, he's never had an issue, and have given some Porche's a run for their money uphill in the San Fernando valley (lol). This car does well with high RPM's. First time I bought him had a situation where I had to chase a perp with the car, got him up to 8,500 RPM and he still did fantastic. Most readers won't be needing to chase people, but he did well for a car with these stats and specs. High speed: *Disclaimer* DO NOT DRIVE RECKLESS, EVER. To be honest, this car handles incredibly well at high speed. How fast? Well, I got him up to 110 MPH - again, don't do this. He handled well and didn't seem to have any issues getting up to said speed. The cab didn't shake, no engine resistance, no lights came on or indicated any engine issues. My issues with this car have been quite minimal compared to some. Safety features: I was genuinely pleasantly surprised to find this car has lidar sensors (basically boat sonar on a car), lane detection, and many times, the impact prevention. I've had several situations where the sensors saved me from an accident, and this engine with dead stop the vehicle, no joke. But of course avoid putting your car in that position as it is hard on the engine. But he's saved my behind more times than I can count from other reckless drivers, one instance, the sensors saw the car coming before I did and dead stopped me at an intersection. I was always skeptical, but now a believer. And in the event that you ever get into an accident, quoting from a driver I know who was in an accident during a roll over: it felt like I was in a padded shell. Even the rear axle that was damaged was fixable under insurance, and that car is chugging along somewhere in California right now. In conclusion: I couldn't be happier with my "Nippy Chain". Reliable, easy to park, fuel efficient, fun to drive, great trunk space, amazing safety features. My only wish is if it had a sunroof, but even without, I love this car. For me, the true sign that I've fallen in love with a car is when I drive by a dealership and ignore the other cars because mine is satisfactory to me. Given, I've driven a lot of Nissan products, primarily Datsuns in my life. I've held off writing a good review because I'm scared people will know how good it is and then my car will be at risk of being stolen. The last cars I drove that were comparable to this one was a 1981 Datsun Bluebird, and a Nissan Skyline. With that latter comparison, let me explain: This car has great "bones". That's to say, it has a lot of potential for racing. Strapping a turbo onto this little guy, new computer, and exhaust system, and retuning the engine parameters wouldn't be that hard because it's a pretty simple yet effective build on a car. It has a great base to it's structure that is easy to maintain and would be very easy to modify. And my end goal is to turn him into a "sleeper" - a car you wouldn't suspect to have high horsepower. It's an even ride that has a lot of potential. Don't believe me, test drive one.