2017 Nissan Versa Note Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Nissan Versa Note Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa Note model:

Versa SV is my mini suv
By Cheryl Stahl

2017 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Do not buy this if you want a sports car with great acceleraton. It does just fine for a 4cyl engine and gas mileage is great. Exterior is a bit deceiving because it's bigger inside than it looks. This car fit what our needs are ; gas mileage, room, and low mileage. Easy fold down back seats for extra carrying space, roomy back seat area for passengers which is surprising. We weren't in need of alot of extra bells and whistles and are pleased with option of having the SiriusXM ( love it) and back up camera. Just gotta be careful of cement parking dividers in parking lots as car is low to ground, but so easy to manuevor. Also, my husband is a big man and he fits better in this car than our Nissan truck, go figure.

rent one before you buy one
By S. Florida driver

2017 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 S Plus 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

What they don't tell you about the gas mileage..... It only has a 10.8 gallon tank. Your driving range is not too far. The 31/39 MPG on the paperwork is not too real. The computer on the dash says your travelling at 34 to 40 MPG in town . At 229 miles the low on gas light kicks off and the dash starts counting down how much mileage you have left in the tank. I had 41 miles. I then filled the car 8.8 gallons with 39 miles on the dash computer. 229/8.8 = 26 mpg not the listed 31. I am not a speed freak I got the car for the MPG rating

versa4life!!
By nunya

2017 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

depending on ur driving behavior and the money that u have, this car is the "best bang" for ur buck!! the "overall" effectiveness, efficiency, and utility of this car is EXCELLENT for the price (i paid 16K out the door). the mileage i get is 38.2 miles per gallon and it's running off fuel. would love to have a leaf or even a hybrid, but those cars are ridiculously priced so i REFUSE to pay that kinda money out for basically the same car i get in my versa. btw, this is my 3rd versa and i continue to be "in-love" with my car. so yeah, if u want cost-effectiveness in a product, coupled with utility and kewtness, the versa is ur car. the yaris and fit have "nothing" on this car and this car is easily 2-3K less in cost. ok, enjoy!

Took a risk and fell in love with this car!
By Karen and Phillip

2017 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 SR 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

This is now the second Nissan Versa Note we purchased. No base model for us the SV wirh appearance package for him and the SR with tech and navigation for me. What I like is quiet and smooth ride without feeling like I am in a small car. I like good vision all around the car and ample head room. Has a roomy feel unlike others that I tested.I tested all cars in the same category and choose the versa note. The gas mileage made up for the suv ride I previously had. It has pick up for interstate driving and it handles the rode great. I had to give up the old thinking big is better and safer and try something different.