Used 2014 Nissan Versa Note Consumer Reviews - 34 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Versa Note model:

Blue Skies
By Linda S.

2014 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

So far - less than a month out -- it's a great little car! Comfortable, easy to maneuver and 'peppy.' Also feels substantial -- not like a kiddie car. The color is awesome; I've never gotten to many compliments about a car color -- people smile when they see it ... and so do I.

Cheap
By James Rybicki

2014 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Front end and brakes are very noisy. Very poor on bumpy roads. Very rough ride.

Cute lemon
By Eden

2014 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car bc it was cute and affordable. I just got rid of my car and I owned it less than 3 years and had only 71,000 miles. At 50,000ish miles I had engine leaks and a shot bearing with other issues costing thousands. The only repair covered under warranty was the engine. During the next 20,000 miles I had horrible sounds (knocking) coming from the front every time I pressed and released the breaks and the Nissan dealership kept telling me nothing was wrong but it continued to get worse. I hit a pot hole one day and my spare tire flew out from under my car. Last but not least my transmission started slipping at only 70,000 miles ­čś▓.....bye bye Versa never again!

Wouldn't buy one again, ever...
By Lauren

2014 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

CVT Transmissions are having trouble in general, not only with this car. Bought ours at 40K. Two years later, just after the manufacturer's warrantee ended transmission failed at 60,800. Found out this is not uncommon. However, before the failure, we really liked the car.

great car if you don't need a transmission
By Versa Owner

2014 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

This is a great little car, very comfortable, and handles nicely. The reliability sucks. We had to put a transmission in when the car was just two years old, and now are having to look at another transmission because it is out of warranty and past the one year warranty that the dealer provided with the replacement. I would not even recommend this car to an enemy.