2018 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

update ! 9/25/18
By buzz

2018 Nissan Titan SV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

3600 miles/3months and I love the truck even more. No problems

Incredible truck!
By Colin

2018 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I'm about a month into the purchase of my 2018 Titan Pro4X Crew Cab, and I'm absolutely loving it. I traded in a 2015 BMW 335i since I needed something to tow with, and although I loved that car and miss the manual transmission, the Titan still puts a big grin across my face when I drive it. I've already towed a boat with it, and it didn't even feel like it was back there. Great power and the engine sounds great when you want it to, but quiet when you don't want to hear it. The interior is extremely comfortable and feels well put together. With several other nissans in the family (a few over 100k miles and one over 250k), it looks like the interior durability is comparable which means it should look like new in 10 years like my others. I test drove all the full size trucks, and the titan really provided the best bang for your buck. I think the ride and interior quality is much better than the ford, it's light years ahead of the tundra (though I can't fault those for reliability), I personally don't like the styling of the GM twins but they do have great drivetrains, and the new 2019 RAM 1500 came in a close second place for me. In the end, I think the Titan rides nearly as well as the RAM, and while it doesn't offer quite as many bells and whistles, I was able to get into a Titan for about $10k less than a comparably equipped RAM. I think the only options I would have liked that I don't have would be a regular (non-pano) sunroof, and a heads up display. Cooled seats, around view monitor, LED headlights and foglights, and insane amounts of bed utility and storage under the rear seat are some jump out options that I love. Call me a happy truck owner!

MADE IN THE USA
By Buzz

2018 Nissan Titan SV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Excellent engine/transmission combo---super comfortable seats---silent cabin almost no road noise---4wd engage very smooth---smart cockpit with easy manage controls---not overloaded with stupid tech---very ingenious accessories----NO BRAINER 5 yr/100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty ( thats what sold it for me ). The most important factor why I purchased this truck is that its made by the UAW in Canton, MS. Not Mexico, Not Canada but the USA.

The best truck on the road !
By Nathan

2018 Nissan Titan SV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I test drove every brand of truck out there and the Nissan Titan has the best look power and options than any other full-size truck out there today . I'm a GM guy but when I test drove this Nissan titan I just fell in love with it .

TITAN - made in USA! Great Truck!!!
By Sam

2018 Nissan Titan SV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I trade trucks at least every year. During the past 7 years I’ve owned Tundra, Sierra 1500, Silverado 1500, and Ram 1500. I’ve never owned a Titan because of reviews - this year I decided to look at a Titan, and I’m glad I did. Getting out of a Ram 1500, great truck, but time for a change. Looked at a Sierra 1500 SLT, but not near the options of the Titan. Also looked at a Silverado LT 1500, again not near the option as the Titan. GMC nor Chevy could touch pricing of the Titan. The Titan is probably the best riding truck I’ve purchased. In addition it’s made in Canton MS vs. GMC and Chevy - made in Mexico - a deciding factor. In addition, the Titan has a 5 year bumper to bumper warranty - so guess Nissan has faith in reliability.