2018 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

MADE IN THE USA
By Buzz

2018 Nissan Titan SV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Excellent engine/transmission combo---super comfortable seats---silent cabin almost no road noise---4wd engage very smooth---smart cockpit with easy manage controls---not overloaded with stupid tech---very ingenious accessories----NO BRAINER 5 yr/100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty ( thats what sold it for me ). The most important factor why I purchased this truck is that its made by the UAW in Canton, MS. Not Mexico, Not Canada but the USA.

The best truck on the road !
By Nathan

2018 Nissan Titan SV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I test drove every brand of truck out there and the Nissan Titan has the best look power and options than any other full-size truck out there today . I'm a GM guy but when I test drove this Nissan titan I just fell in love with it .

TITAN - made in USA! Great Truck!!!
By Sam

2018 Nissan Titan SV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I trade trucks at least every year. During the past 7 years I’ve owned Tundra, Sierra 1500, Silverado 1500, and Ram 1500. I’ve never owned a Titan because of reviews - this year I decided to look at a Titan, and I’m glad I did. Getting out of a Ram 1500, great truck, but time for a change. Looked at a Sierra 1500 SLT, but not near the options of the Titan. Also looked at a Silverado LT 1500, again not near the option as the Titan. GMC nor Chevy could touch pricing of the Titan. The Titan is probably the best riding truck I’ve purchased. In addition it’s made in Canton MS vs. GMC and Chevy - made in Mexico - a deciding factor. In addition, the Titan has a 5 year bumper to bumper warranty - so guess Nissan has faith in reliability.

Love my Pro4X
By Kurt B.

2018 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

This is a capable truck for both offroad and towing. My last Titan went over 300K with no problems whatsoever. The new version has all the new amenities you would expect of a modern truck. Be warned the Pro4X suspension is on the stiff side. Overall I love the truck.