Used 2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

Used Titan for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...29

Pros
Cons

Best Purchase Ever

mjdevries, 02/25/2009

My wife and I had been looking at the titans ever since their debut in 04. We finally found a great price on an 06 SE KC 4x2. All around fantastic performer. Comfortable ride quality. though the stock drivetrain is excellent, I decided to add an intake, exhaust, headers, throttle body spacer, and programmer and WOW!!! My truck eats HEMIs for breakfast! everyone knows when I am coming down the street. This truck looks as great as it runs. I tow occasionally and it does it with no problems at all. It is like there is nothing behind me. We were so impressed with Nissan for this truck that we decided to purchase an 08 pathfinder as well. Now I don't have to fight my wife to drive my truck

This Truck Rocks!!!

Rob, 12/28/2005

Flat out the best truck in its class. All of the goodies of a loaded truck with great styling and absolutely fun to drive.

2006 Titan

nortini, 01/08/2007

We traded our 2003 Toyota Tundra for the Titan. While the dependability of the Tundra was excellent, the Titan has a more luxurious interior and the ride is much smoother. Not much mileage on the Titan a yet , but no problems to date.

The Perfect Year of the TITAN

BRACEYOSELF777, 12/26/2006

I purchased the 2006 base XE model TITAN with the Big Tow package. By far, this truck has had no problems. The previous years-like 04 rotor warping, or first year bugs- were not found in this truck. 27,000 miles and counting, this truck has had zero problems! The acceleration, handling, and reliability show that Nissan did their homework on this truck and broke the barrier of the 1/2 ton rut the Big Three have traditionally made. Styling keeps the truck distinct, 5 speed tranny knows which gear to shift to, the 5.6L V8 with its underrated 305hp gives a Hemi a kick in the pants, and the simplicity inside the truck doesn't make the truck boring-but not over done.

Best Truck