Used 2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 145 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

great truck
By john

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love this truck!! It has plenty of room inside. Also has great pick up and go when needed. I can cruise nicely on the freeway or give it some go when I need to get passed people when needed. I got the 4x4 for hunting and camping. And the bed has the sprayed in liner, great forwhen I need to haul stuff. I don't have to worry about scratches. I haven't had any problems, knock knock. Can't wait to see how it pulls the trailer when we get it!! I do wish the seats in the back reclined a bit. My kids fall asleep and their heads fall forward. It also has the side airbags for the back too!! Makes me feel safer for my kids. They love the truck too. They like the windows,have minivan too.

Great ride!! Radio sound is perfect. Radio controls on steering wheel is a plus. I can use it very easily. Seats are confortable. Truck looks are great.

Wish the rear veiw mirror was bigger. Wish the tow mirror could be more adjustable so the wouldn't stick out so far for normal useage.Wish the rear doors had safety auto locks for the kids. They like to lean on the doors to look out the windows.

05 Titan heads-up
By David

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned my Titan for 11 months now and have been pleased with the performance of the vehicle other than the following: During the first tank of gas the fuel sensor went bad and had to be replaced. A few months later one of the electric motors on the drivers power seat quit working and had to be replaced. During both of these visits to the dealer, the service department was terrible. I never received any calls to update me on the status of my vehicle even though they had to keep the vehicle for several days. I later found out that they had broken other parts while trying to fix the original problems and had to order additional parts.

Power, I can pull my 20 foot travel trailer and not even know it's behind me. I also love the styling of the Titan.

Replace the cheap plastic interior with something that doesn't rattle so much. Also, move the power seat adjust buttons. When you get into the drivers seat, your leg has a tendancy to hit the buttons and change the seat position.

The Bodacious Titan
By Randy

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle gets up and goes and handles so well on the short and long hauls.

THe crew cab is spacious and so is the front area. No problem with the extra tall people in my family.

the only thing that I would have done differently is to get the captains chairs with automatic adjustment. The bench seat is a bit uncomfortable for the long hauls. Just need to be able to adjust seats for body style

TITAN #1
By Chuck

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My Nissan 4x4 Titan is by far the best truck I have owned in my 35 years of driving. The truck is a class act and it has been awhile that I owned a truck that gets as many complements as My Titan. The titan drives as nice as it looks with plenty of power on or off the road, also the Titan goes in 4 wheel drive with ease.

The best feature for me is the ability to fold up the back seats, my two Golden Retrievers have plenty of room to lay down in the back. The Titan has many features that you find in luxury cars.

I honestly have no suggestions on improvements. For a truck it has it all.

ex-Ford Owner
By Stacks

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have been a Ford truck driver for 30 years. When it came time to replace my F-150 xlt I did my homework and read-up and researched every truck that was in my buying zone. Nothing could beat the TITAN 4X4 for the money, I am one totally satisfied buyer.