Used 2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews - 176 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Great little car
By Edgar

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Bought this car brand new in 2004. Car has never had any issues except a faulty sensor that was covered under warranty, but other than that, car’s been running like a champ. It’s not a touring car and/or luxury vehicle. It’s an economy car meant to be driven from point A-Z without the costs. From the looks of the engine bay, servicing is easy, accessible and cheap. Reminds me of a time when you can easily fix your own car without the need of taking it into the dealer or special tools needed. Anyway, great daily driver.

try it,you'll like it
By philip eid

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

it is the most dependable car I've ever ouned

the best car i have owned so far
By will

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Ok this car has its in and out's. I notice the starting problems its not the fuel pump or starter its the fuel regulator that is cheap needs to be replaced with a aftermarket one by its best to turn the key to the on position for 5 seconds so the pump can prime up but the head gasket did blow once,not sure why had to replace the alternator once and some hoses ,the steering wheel is kinda hard to turn a little and power steering leaks are normal so had the engine replace but I didn't have any problems with that engine but on these cars the its very good on gas maintenance it's not to bad for the size of the car,of course it's not a luxury vehicle but it is very durable

Awesome car
By vignesh

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

the little engine that could
By brianna

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

there is nothing flashy about this car, so if you are looking for something more than standard, you should look for something else. My 2004 Nissan Sentra has been a godsend as far as reliability goes though. I bought this car from my parents when I was in college, and I am still driving it today. My parents bought it brand-new in 2004, and although it has had a handful of fixes over the years, it has remained steady. This car now has over 220,000 miles on it, and every time I bring it into the shop for its oil change, I think that they will tell me it's on it's last leg, but they always say quite the opposite. I always get a good report with this car, and they tell me that they think it will keep going for more miles! Good job, Nissan!