Used 2017 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Armada for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

2017 Nissan Armada is EVERYTHING!

Poisoniv, 10/28/2016
SL 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

As much as I hated the old Armada, I love this new one!! This is the only SUV my husband and I could agree on and I love it. The entire vehicle almost exactly mirrors the Infiniy, for 20k less. The only "con" I can mention is that it sucks gas like crazy.....but at this size, they all do.

2017 Disappointment

Melissa Dempsey, 06/19/2019
SL 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Returning Nissan customer. 2012 Rouge, 2015 Altima, 2018 Rogue that my sister and I purchased for our parents.Same dealership. Same salesman. My salesman is AMAZING and the only real reason I’ve stayed loyal to Nissan. I purchased a 2017 SL NEW in October of 2017. I love it’s look, size, comfort, MPG is pretty good considering the size/weight & it handles pretty well. I tow our 24 bay boat with ease. HOWEVER...the GPS was outdated the day we brought it home. To update would cost $350. My Bluetooth connectivity works when it wants & dealership can’t find the issue. 6 weeks ago my entire exhaust manifold failed and had to be replaced. Thank goodness I was just under 36k miles. I am currently sitting in the dealership service department waiting on the diagnostics as to why my front and back AC suddenly failed. THANK GOD I bought the extended warranty. I really love my truck, but I regret purchasing a 2017 after Nissan brought the Armada back. I should have waited until the had a few years to work all of the kinks out.

1 out of 5 stars

Heavy SUV

Angelo Howard, 12/11/2017
SV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Great SUV handle very well and comfortable to drive with plenty of leg room and space for passage's and cargo.

Love It!! Best in Class

Jen, 10/10/2019
Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I've had my Armada Platinum for almost 2 years now and I absolutely love it. We needed something to replace my husband's Chevy pick up and needed the ability to tow 6,000lbs. I wanted something w/ a 3rd row so that ruled out the Porsche Cayenne which was my top choice. Drove the equivalent SUVs and none came close in comfort, upscale interior, ride quality, etc, etc. I had never considered a Nissan before and I've been so pleased with this as my daily driver. Yes it doesn't get great gas mileage but I knew that going in. I mostly drive it around town, but combined highway and town is about 16.5 mpg. I'm also a small woman at 5'2" and I have no problems parking it or driving in close quarters. Love it, will definitely be keeping it for a long time.

A $50K SUV that only works on clear sunny days

Robert Chaves, 07/19/2018
Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Let me say I really wanted to like this car. I had high hopes for it. I traded a Chevy Tahoe for my 2017 Amada Platinum 4WD and I initially loved it untill it rained and snowed. The problem is that the car has a ton of electronic safety features but they are too sensitive so when it rains heavily or when it snows and you get a small snow flake on your bumper, the front bumper sonar report a "front radar obstruction" issue which the car interprets as you being close to crashing with something so you get uncontrollable beeping that can only be stopped by turning off the sonar from the central console. One additional quirk is that every time this happens, all your radio presents for FM 2 or XM 2 & 3 (there are three sets of presets) will be lost for 24 hours. After roughly 24 hours, the presents often (not always) come back. I've taken the car into service twice for this and brought them video (I've filmed the driver's console during a rain storm showing it showing the "front radar obstruction" error during a rain storm) and the dealer has returned it both times stating it is working as expected. Thus, this is a $50K car that apparently was manufactured to work only in clear sunny days.

12345...7