Used 1994 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan Consumer Reviews

$950 - $2,292

Used Diamante for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

What a wonderful car

Carl R., 09/01/2003
ES 4dr Sedan

I got this car as a replacement to my Sebring conv. and it has been nothing but a joy to drive. Always starts first try no matter how cold it is or how long it has been sitting in the driveway. I have gotten thousands of safe and reliable miles out of this car despite it's nine yrs. old. This is a wonderful car that I would recommend to anyone looking for a dependable four door sedan.

Great Car

Joe B., 11/07/2004
ES 4dr Sedan

Bought this car with 110,000 miles on it. As soon as I drove it I loved it. Great low end torque, smooth ride, lots of options. Very minor mechanical problems. I can't count anymore how many compliments I have gotten while going into a supermarket, or at a gas station about how nice of a car I have.

Diamante ES 1994 Honest Review

Aleksandr K, 09/20/2009
ES 4dr Sedan

At first, when I got the car I was very happy to have it. Drives quiet and I felt very comfortable driving it. The car showed itself to be very slow and big like a boat. I didn't know what kind of engine is there so I researched and I find that the there is 3.0 V6 which produces 175hp. Too little for a car of this size. The ES has 3.0 v6 SOCH 12valve (2 valve per cylinder) 175hp. The car handles well except sharp turns; It drifts.

Poor gas mileage

nahid1, 02/10/2013
ES 4dr Sedan

Please don't buy this car if you have options. Very bad on gas plus it needs expensive repair every now and then.

My Birmingham Diamante

Southtown buyer, 08/18/2002
ES 4dr Sedan

6 cylinder, SOHC. Excellent reliability, performance. Important to have qualified mechanics do the major maintenance, such as timing belt replacement. Premium tires make a big difference in quality of ride and handling. The only complaint I have had is the turning radius.