Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK55 AMG Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK55 AMG Consumer Reviews

SLK55 AMG 5.5L V8 7-speed Automatic - (1 review )

Love to drive this car
By M. E. Williams

2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK55 AMG SLK55 AMG 2dr Convertible (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I have not owned a convertible since I was a teenager. This car really takes you back. It is so comfortable to ride in short or long trips. We took it on a trip from Austin to Shreveport, LA. Got great gas mileage, the ride was very comfortable. We only made one stop...bathroom break. We were not tired when we arrived at our destination. We take it on week-end trips often. It just hugs the road. My husband always wants to take "the little car", as he calls it.

Here it is almost Thanksgiving and I still love driving my "little" car with the top down. If you have never owned one and can afford to buy one (new or used) you should put this on your bucket list of things to do. You won't regret it.

2 - Now that I have owned this little car for over a year, I still LOVE it!! Love driving it, love riding in it and love the fact that heads turn when I pass by. Guess I will keep it.

Well, here it is, another year gone by. I am still loving to drive my little convertible. I still get a lot of looks from young and old. I still get a lot of offers to buy it. Just not ready to let go of this fun loving little car. Maybe next year I will let someone else enjoy such a well made, fun to drive, good looking car. They don't make the SLK250 anymore. Very sad.