2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLE-Class model:

Comfortable car
By Pat warren

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class GLE 350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My 4th Mercedes. Love this car...easy to get used to new features. Have navigation but using Apple Car Play.

Moving to Luxury
By Jon

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class GLE 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have personally driven Toyota 4-Runners for 20+ years. I finally decided I wanted something a little more upscale with an emphasis on comfort. It rides like a dream and the ability to select between driving and riding modes is fun and reasonable. I pretty much stay in comfort mode but get inclined at times to switch to sport mode when I want to connect to the road.
Apple CarPlay and Surround View Cameras add to the versatility and convenience of this great vehicle. I have an advanced degree (as my wife says “over-educated) I love all the electronic and vehicle gizmo’s and gadgets. They make this vehicle safer, interesting and down right fun.
I got mine in Lunar Blue with the two-tone expresso interior. It stands out from the usual black, white and silver ones that represent 80% of the ones I see. At this price point I get the colors I want, not what are in the lot. My wife did the same thing with her red GLK.
Bottom line: Could not be happier my last 4-Runner was traded in after 11 years and 225,000 miles. After 5,000 miles I think I might try for another 11 year adventure.

Nice driving safe suv for my wife and kids
By George S

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class GLE 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Traded minivan in to get safe family hauler for my wife. She loves the commanding view of the road. This Mercedes Benz rides and handles great and is very comfortable for my family. Plenty of space for kids baseball gear and family outings. Mercedes-Benz dealer was excellent to work with and treats you like a honored guest.

Nice car proving its Brand
By Umid

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class GLE 350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I love my car.

a bit outdated
By mike

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class AMG GLE 43 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 9A)

beware of new design will come out soon.