Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews

Used E-Class for Sale
Select your model:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

My 2014 E350 Coupe

Robert, 09/08/2016
E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my first Mercedes and I couldn't be happier! I purchased it CPO with 30K miles on it and it drives and looks like a brand new car. My E350 coupe is white with tan leather interior, the 2014s have the refreshed look so it looks like the newer models. The build and drive are simply exceptional. This car still looks like a $65,000.00 dollar although I paid 1/2 the price. I have owned it for about 2 months and I still smile every time I get behind the wheel, it corners very well and has really good pick-up but it's more of a grand touring car with a ton of luxury features. If you are looking for a reliable, great looking and fun to drive coupe, the 2014 E350 should be on your short list....FYI; getting it 3 years old with about 30K miles on it will also save you about 50% off MSRP. I loveeeeeee my E350 coupe and I love every aspect of this car, I have zero concerns.

Wagon Bliss

mb550, 11/10/2014
E350 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased this vehicle on July 30, 2014 and it now has 3,500 miles on the odometer. I've been driving high-end European vehicles for over 40 years, a number of which have been MB products, and this is the first time I have not had one occasion to return to the dealer for an adjustment or problem with the car. The vehicle came loaded and it took a few drives to acclimatize to all the systems, particularly the advanced driving system. After more than 3 months of ownership I can say, without hesitation, this is one of the finest automobiles I have driven.

New to MB, no longer a Caddy fan.

PaulB, 10/15/2016
E350 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've had this 2014 E350 luxury wagon for about a month. It has 12,000 miles on it, and looks like new. Being as old as dirt, I wanted something comfortable. I have been driving Cadillacs for the last 30 years, but traded in a Cadillac XTS, which is the last Caddy I will ever buy. I hated the touch screen, which required looking down and precise finger placement. This is my first MB, and comes with comfort package and lots of other features in the 4Matic version. I needed a long trunk space for hobbies so my choices were few. I was surprised that this wagon is not longer than the 4-door sedan, and was very similar in weight and dimensions to the XTS. It is also noticeably quieter! Although it needs premium gas, it does several mpg better, is more nimble and seems to have smaller turning circle. LIKES: Mouse controlled non-touch screen with good resolution. ECO mode shuts off engine when stopped as long as foot on brake. HOLD mode even allows you to take foot off brake, and restarts engine only when you hit gas. Rear seats fold almost flat with no gap or step where they meet the trunk floor. Seats are very comfortable and have good range of adjustment. I like the way the inside temp. is permanently displayed each side just above the setting up/down switch. DISLIKES: I miss not having real-time speed limit display. The back-up camera is great but I can't see the back-up warning red LED bar on the ceiling in the rear view mirror.(Why have it at all if it is positioned so stupidly.) It was just about the only vehicle within 1000 miles that met all my requirements and even the color (gun-metal gray, with white interior) was acceptable. UPDATE: After 12mths I'm still just as pleased. I wish I had gone over to MB in the 90's when Caddys went to hell! Update, 2yrs, still delighted, probably will never change it. UPUPDATE: Another 2 years and I'm still delighted! I will drive it until it dies (or I do)! 2020UPDATE: Still delighted with it every time I drive. Not many miles this year, but still doing everything I want! I got new Quiet-track tires at 24,000 as they were getting old - now even quieter!

A sophisticated 1969 GTO

mercedesmaven, 01/24/2014
E550 2dr Coupe (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

Have owned my Mercedes E550 Coupe for 2.5 years. If you miss the open air feel of the a 60's muscle car coupe with no B pillar and gobs of horsepower and torque, then seriously consider this car. In fact, it is the only mid sized coupe with no B pillar and a big V8 engine currently available. Think a 1969 Pontiac GTO built by Mercedes; you would actually pay twice as much for a restored like new condition GTO and get half the car. I know, I owned one, and this car puts most any true 60's muscle car to shame. 0-60 in 4.9 seconds, conservatively rated at 402 HP and 443 ft/lbs of torque, out handles any 60's muscle car, >22 mpg city/hwy. With perfectly restored muscle cars going at auction for >$100K, this is a very practical bargain. I've had ZERO issues-repairs on this car. The only negative is the front seats, which for me could be much firmer and the bottom seat cushion is too long for shorter drivers and not adjustable. Can’t wait for the new 2019 E53 AMG Coupe, which should be like an E550 on steroids. ——— Bought the new E Class E53 AMG, but got The Cabriolet instead of the Coupe. Major improvement over the above car in all aspects, including the seats which are much more comfortable and adjustable. The light hybrid turbo straight six with 429 HP outperforms the E550 V-8, but for an old guy, there is still something about the V-8 that I miss, although you can get a fire breathing V-8 in the E Class sedan and wagon, but not in the coupe or Cabriolet. So the E550 may be the end of the road. If you find the driver’s seat comfortable, buy a lightly used one and hold on to it. Replaced this car with an E53 AMG, which comes in a coupe and cabriolet. It is a better car in every way, handling, acceleration, braking, comfort; it has a turbo supercharged hybrid 3 liter straight six with much more power, but ahh.....that V-8!

Mercedes-Benz diehard

Richard L Smith, 07/10/2017
E350 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

They can get ALL they need to know by asking owners/leasers of this vehicle. Best $28K vehicle I ever purchased. Just a few goodies short of the 2010 E550 in Quartz Blue (why on earth did M-B drop that awesome color?) with beige interior and LOADED! Unfortunately, I totaled it on a mountain road in Northern California, rolling it over on the roof with 2 untethered dogs and we all walked away with NO injuries whatsoever! That's Mercedes-Benz for you. My insurance company gave me $40,000, I paid only $36K. I then used that sum to purchase a 2009 Mercedes SL550 Roadster for $50K. Lotta' fun, that one! But now, reality has set in, I am over 75 and am pleased as punch with the 2014 E350 4MATIC. "Nuff said!

12345...15