Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 218 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

One in a million
By patricio

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Extremely low mileage, well maintained, great 1st car for the young up and coming.

She will be missed.
By Robert Brown

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Sorry to let her go! We are selling this car that we have owned for 7 years due to downsizing after retirement and relocation. It has given us much pleasure and satisfaction in the years as a daily driver with no problems. One surprise when the battery died: it needs two, one of which is like a motorcycle battery.

E320 Review
By William Fellner

Olden, but Golden - Bought it with 156,000 Miles
By MAZ

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this used in October 2014. Only thing I have done to it is oil change, Gas to ac unit and it has been running great.

Yes maintenance is higher than other cars, but other cars don't compare.

Do your own research, but I used to have a 1990 420 SEL back in 1998, and it had over 100,000 miles on it. Loved it until I sold it.

These cars are great, luxury wise and ride wise. Creature comforts. I can go on..I have 162,000 miles on my E-Class now.

11 year old E320 Avantguarde
By crclark

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this car from a dealer that had it sitting for 4 years. It had a few minor problems that I have repaired myself. This car is the family favorite by far, its very fun to drive. We just took a 2000 mile round trip at 75-80 MPH and got 30 MPG !!!. I have never ridden or driven a vehicle that rides or handles like this car. My wife LOVES this car. The problems we've had are minor and easily repaired by myself and the prices for parts are not any different than my Ford diesel truck or my Jeep. Just shop around, google is your friend.

Ride Quality Engineering comfort safety breaks way ahead of the safety / technology curve. My 2003 E320 Avantguarde has features that haven't come on other vehicles till recently. Fuel economy at 80 MPH, (yes the speed limit in my state is 80 MPH in places. Handling Looks

none