Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Hard to find fault in a Mercedes!
By Steven Polaski

2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I haven't been happier in anything I have purchased prior to the C300. It's exactly what you would expect out of a luxury car, making the driving experience effortless aided by Rain Sensing Wipers, a quiet and comfortable ride, and brisk acceleration. The front seats are the best I've ever sat in and the I get compliments on the Burmester sound system whenever anybody rides with me. Blind Spot Assist is a must have and I will never have another car without it or the standard Collision Prevention Assist Plus. Navigation system is very reliable and works well. The controls take a few weeks to master but prove simple with the shortcut buttons, though I never use the touchpad. I have zero reservations with this vehicle and am 100% satisfied in my purchase.

Great underappreciated car
By P Poway

2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 450 AMG 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

The C450 AMG is well built, and once i switched to Bridgestone Potenza S001 tires, an incredible handling car. The seats are both comfortable and hold you in place with great side supports. In Sport+ mode, the car becomes a hooligan mobile, keeping the revs in the upper part of the range. In economy on the highway, I was able to get 24 - 28 mpg at 80 mph. For a four door sedan, it is one of the most fun vehicles on the road, while being comfortable.

Best Luxury Car YET!
By Realtor1984

2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I have owned almost every luxury car that comes to mind.. Lincoln, Lexus,Cadillac, all except BMW (test drove multiple times) the Merc just has got it going on! I am a fast paced Realtor and I drive ALOT, if you want a car that is comfortable, reliable, looks great and is soooo very user friendly then this is the car for you!! Luxury, Sporty, so comfortable and so fun to drive, voice Navigation is a life saver :)

I miss my S4
By Ryan

2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 450 AMG 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

This car is buttoned down, solid, all the usual MB adjectives. However, the 7-speed auto transmission is slow to shift in all but S+ mode and the turbo lag is aggravating. Thus, this car feels underpowered vs. its numbers. The Burmeister upgrade isn’t worth it. Doesn’t sound great. Even new MB windshield wipers squeak and sputter on the glass unless it’s pouring. The auto stop/start function is intrusive and sucks vs my wife’s 2016 XC90. Acceleration is good at speed but there’s no feeling of urgency or “fun” because it’s so buttoned down. It’s a fine car all around but I bring these issues up because my 2013 S4 was a great car that performed with some thrill while all of the seemingly minor mechanical functions performed flawlessly. My saving grace? I purchased the car as a CPO with 1000 miles on it. Payed a fair price and got the 100,000 mile warranty.

16000 miles of fun
By Bimmerland

2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Had mine built from the factory on May 2015. With 16000 miles on it I have 70% tread life and 80% brake pad life. Not one issue since new. Been on some of the roughest roads in PA and NY and it tracks like an arrow. Not one software glitch. I've read some very negative reviews and either they got a used car or wasn't taking proper care. These cars will last a lifetime if properly taken care of. To keep a comfortable ride I stayed with the 17" wheels knowing I would be using run flats. Many hours of fun ahead.