Used 2013 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Reviews

Used CX-9 for Sale
Select your model:
1...123456

Pros
Cons

I cannot wait for my lease to end

Michael, 07/29/2015
Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I now had my 2013 CX-9 for 27 months and have logged 14k miles. To date both key fobs do not work (one is used by my wife and one by me on weekends). The navigation freezes at the exact moment you need it. The exterior sheet metal easily bends. Gas mileage is weak (but I knew this going int the lease). Other then the above the car will meet expectations.

Mazda Engine Problems

Pissed Off Wife, 08/12/2019
Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR! We purchased our 2013 Mazda CX-9 August of 2018. Everything was fine and we loved having an SUV for our growing family. On Memorial Day, our engine overheated while on the way to Mini Golf and it was towed the next day. We found out our engine was completely fried, water pump failure, you name it and its happening! We brought the car to the dealership and they acted like they were going to see what they could do to help us. I am guessing since this is a known Mazda problem, they are aware this was going to happen. They quoted us 10,000 for the vehicle to be fixed and said they can only find new engines. Our vehicle has sat all summer while we continue to go back and forth. We were also only notified about an airbag recall and not about the other dangerous ones this vehicle has. Truly so disappointed. This was the first vehicle my husband and I have bought together and it has been a true stressful nightmare. I hope others are warned before its too late.

Awesome Ride

Sharon Gentles, 02/20/2016
Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Putting the Sport in Sport Utility Vehicle

Mike VonMoss, 05/20/2020
Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

After seven years with the Mazda CX9 I love it as much today as the day we drove it home. This is a too much overlooked and too much under appreciated SUV. We've done everything with it from pulling a camper to shining it up and taking it on fancy date nights. I love the way it drives, taut, balanced, and smooth. It is a large vehicle but it doesn't drive like one. It drives smaller, sportier, more controlled. It handles curves with confidence and cruises the interstate smoothly. If you find a well care for CX9 buy it, but not mine, mine isn't for sale.

Solid SUV for a long time.

Thomas Kalladan, 08/11/2020
Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this Mazda CX9 SUV as new in 2013 and driving since then without any issues.

1...123456