Used 1993 Mazda 929 Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used 929 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

excellent car

mindsets, 11/01/2002
4dr Sedan

This is a very well built car. I have driven it on short, medium, and long distances and would not hesitate to buy another if I could. The car handles well, has good horsepower and the engine is phenomenal! great car to own!

929

santoso, 07/24/2003
4dr Sedan

Excellent car, but built quality is not as fine as other luxury car (e.g. lexus)

929 - Good choice

ttt, 04/02/2006
4dr Sedan

179,000 miles and no sign of dying. I am a salesman and drive around most of Oklahoma for work. My 929 looks good and rides well. The Nissan Altima it replaced was reliable also, but was a stagecoach compared to the smooth V-6 and luxury ride. Quirks include: smallish trunk, no glove box, no tilt wheel. Not deal breakers. I get 22 MPG on regular unleaded and don't spend much time in the shop. When necessary ... parts can be high. Rarely are they necessary - in 6 years I've replaced the starter, belts, 2 shocks,timing belt, spark plug wires and had the tranny worked on (about $1500). Of course, tires and other soft parts also. Ain't bad for the 100,000 miles I've had it.

Good Car

ms.sills, 09/14/2007
4dr Sedan

This is really a timeless vehicle and has held up great over the many years. I can't believe it looks so great for its age, I would never had guessed the car's a 93 when looking at the exterior. It's fast reliable and just an all around great car. The only problems I've had are that the seat belts fell apart, windows occasionally don't work and some electric problems with brake lights. Inner door handles are plastic and broke so now I have to roll down window to open the door.

Fast, fun car

iceequeen18, 02/27/2003
4dr Sedan

My 929 was off the chain. It was a gift from my parents on my 17th birthday and I just passed it down to my sister when I went off to college. I like to describe my car as the car that can do anything. I've taken it off road, through water, and even on sidewalks! I would love to buy this car brand new if they still made it.