Used 2015 Maserati Ghibli Sedan Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Maserati Ghibli Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ghibli model:

Be Still My Heart....
By Carma Bekebrede Zarosinski

2015 Maserati Ghibli Sedan S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I fell in love w/beautiful cars when I was about 7yrs old---I saw a Jaguar (now knowing it was a 1960's GType). My love of unique & beautifully crafted & designed cars has remained --The 2015 MASERATI GHIBILI SQ4 AWD is a dream to drive and look at Handling, road contact, braking, steering, and "Get-up-n-GOOooo" are Extraordinary, superlative, and just damn fun My only complaint so far: People ALWAYS wanting to race! But, I don't need to prove anything (else)...unless I am in the mood & compelled to school him/her đź’•

No real negatives!!
By PDurr

2015 Maserati Ghibli Sedan S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Rear seat room, factory stereo and navigation screen are the "cons". It's really not meant for rear passenger's anyway...if you can get past those things, this a a premium sports/luxury vehicle that will turn heads at every turn!! Engine sound is superb!

excellent, poor dealership earnhardtmaserati,
By pun

recommend Scottsdale maserati

Extremely happy with our 2016 Gibli S
By TBayFlorida

2015 Maserati Ghibli Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

While our GHIBLI S may be at the low end of available Maserati's, this vehicle is as much fun to drive as any vehicle we might have considered within our budget and by fun, I mean not only a sexy eye catching style inside and out, but a head turning beauty that wakes-up lookers with a sporty roar from those quad pipes which competing vehicles just can't match, all with a comfort that makes my wife and I smile ear to ear with every mile we drive. In our younger years, we've had a brand new Corvette and some Mercedes too, including a 560 SL, all of which we have grown tired of over time. We briefly considered a BMW, but it seems nearly every college kid has one now or at least a friend who does and quite frankly, there are so many BMW's on the road today, they are even becoming boring to the eye. So, this time, while we had our eye on the upcomming re-styled 2017 Porche Panamera, we just got tired of waiting and found ourselves attracted to the Maserati Gibli. Not only did we save some cash, but we are convinced we made the right choice when chossing the GIBLI S instead of the Panamera. We just took our first long distance road trip (about 2500 miles) and we probably received more compliments about our Maserati in a week, than in a lifetime of driving other vehicles, because it is simply the nicest vehicle we've ever had. We love ours!!!

One of the best I have driven
By will

2015 Maserati Ghibli Sedan S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I really love the way this car drives. It is very comfortable. I have the sport suspension and it really is about perfect. The engine is really spectacular. I have read some reviews that mentioned that it did have to build boost, I can sometimes feel the hesitation when starting from a stop. It has incredible acceleration. The exhaust sounds fantastic.
My main complaint in this car is the stereo. It just really does not sound that great. The infotainment system works really well. I have read where some critics have blasted using the same system from a Jeep Grand Cherokee, but I think it is one of the best I have seen. It is very easy to use.
My last complain is the parking sensors. It would be nice to have a switch to toggle it on and off.
The car really looks good and I get tons of compliments. I also think the interior is very nice. The seats look and feel great. If it weren't for the stereo, I would say it was the best car I have owned.