Used 2001 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews

Used Town Car for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

George's

Oscar O., 01/03/2004

This was a program car when I purched it. 21,900 miles have had it 19 months now 38,800 nothing wrong with the car, just to big wife does not like to drive it and it is not front wheel drive

One Great Car

highlad, 06/07/2004

This car became the company plane after 9/11. 95% 0f the 60,000 miles driven were high speed highway miles and the car performed perfectly. Most trips were 8 to 14 hrs. duration and the car was very comfortable and the fuel mileage was exceptional. This car was selected after renting various makes and models for business trips to determine their comfort and suitability for long business trips. The Town Car beat all the others. We purchased one and it proved the value of our selection process, it was every bit as good as we expected.

Super Luxury

jcohoon, 03/15/2003

First time owner of this brand, but probably will be a loyal customer in future years. Car is most comfortable to ride and or drive. Nice features like the moving pedal system, traction control, very responsive engine and superb climate control system. Fuel economy is 23 to 26 MPG which I consider exceptional for a car of this size and weight.

Style

Mick, 03/18/2002

We purchased our 2001 low mileage Ford-Certified Town Car Executive this February—the first of two Lincolns (a V8 LS is our second Lincoln purchase). We added a six pack CD changer. My wife and I don’t have to scream to hear each other (as we did in our Club Wagon)—and since we are both lifetime WW members, we could sit four of us abreast in the front—but choose not. We ensured a safe purchase by using CarFax to research the vehicle history. This car just makes traveling a real pleasure—the only thing missing is aroma therapy candles (on second thought, leave them out). We are experiencing 18.8 mpg city and 24-25 mpg highway. This is THE car for long drives.

'01 Sig TC after 2 yrs

KJ, 07/11/2003

This is my 3rd TC, and I drove last 2 ('84 & '92) over 150,000 miles. I get gas mileage of 27-28MPG on highway trips which is great, but I miss the power that get from my '95 Crown Vic w/performance and handling package (3.27 rear end and dual exhaust on same 4.6 engine-- that I am still driving with 184,000 miles on orig engine and trans!) I find the steering a bit numb on the highway, with car wandering a bit on Michelin Symmetry radials, and I preferred the ride on my '92 TC and my '95 Crown Vic. Local Dealerships have been great fixing problems, and it is a nice looking car, but I don't think I'll drive it as long as my other 2, or the Ford.

12345...6