Used 1993 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

A joy to drive

Fantastic low mile Lincoln Cartier
By Clark Weaver

1993 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Cartier 4dr Sedan

If you want the best comfortable ride, this is your car.

Why did I sell it!?
By mnels

1993 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan

This was my 2nd car. It was the best car I've ever driven. The seats were so comfortable you just melted into them. The V8 had so much giddy up! The power steering was amazing, you could pull a U Turn with your pinky if so inclined. It's a car that makes a statement too. The guy at the drive through wanted to buy it every time. Only 1 time in the whole year I owned it did it need to be in the shop, for a brake light switch. I often napped in the back seat between classes. It slid in snow pretty bad, but I always felt safe due to the solid build of the car. It was hard to park at first due to size. Sold it bought an Audi. WORST MISTAKE! If it weren't for living in MN I'd buy another.

Memory seats, power everything, felt like driving a couch, sound system was fantastic, makes a statement

RWD sucks in snowy MN

150,000 and still rolling
By still cruising

1993 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Executive 4dr Sedan

Purchased in 1993 with 11000 miles, and just keep driving and driving it, everywhere and anywhere. Wow. Would repurchase this thing again in a heartbeat. And it is still beautiful, no rust, cold air, rides like a dream. Though about trading many times in the last ten years--but why??? Thanks Ford for making a quality product--amazing! No wonder Ford's the only domestic manufacturer making it today. We know why, too.

Cruising '93
By Scott

1993 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Executive 4dr Sedan

I bought this because I travel as a consultant and driving the small rentals gave me a backache on my 1000 miles trips...this 1993 Lincoln is excellent for comfort and at 60 mph I get 28.9 mpg, and still obtain a respectable 22 mpg at 80 mph. Only complaint is the small puff of blue smoke when it starts from idling for a period of time, likely valve seals. I am sold on these older Lincolns and the 4.6L is quiet...I still havent heard the engine running it is so quiet...almost spooky...I plan on stiffening the suspension a bit with after maket shocks...Bought the car because of this forum and all the positive comments...

Quiet, smooth ride, and amazingly confortable seats after 1000 miles of driving.

Better valve seals.