Used 2010 Lincoln Navigator SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Navigator for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Sweet Ride for my 5 girls.

Warren, 07/23/2010

This is the best large SUV for the money. I'm 6'1", and I can sit comfortably in the 3rd row. Plus the seats fold flat. The competition simply could not measure up to that. Sync is awesome. Bluetooth phone just works and the voice navigation system is very nice. For the most part, the interior is first rate, with nice leather throughout. It's a very nice car slathered in luxury, and the best value in it's class, and I'm glad made the purchase.

We love our 2010 Navigator

ander580, 12/05/2009

We needed an SUV to replace our minivan. We considered the Infiniti QX56, Yukon Denali, and Ford Expedition. We bought the Navigator because it had every feature we wanted, including fold flat seats, front and rear parking sensors, air conditioned seats, and roomy third row seat. The ownership experience to date has been fabulous. This is definitely the best vehicle we've had. It tows our boat well and the cabin is a quiet comfort zone. My wife and I both want to drive it - that's the only problem so far.

Wasn't too bad until the 5.4 "death rattle"

brian selai, 03/30/2016
4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought the vehicle certified used in 2012. Wife happy with vehicle until last month. 140,000 miles and engine dropped a cylinder. Apparently the 5.4 triton has a bad reputation for this. After several hundred dollars in palliative attempts, it was recommended by a Ford garage to just replace the engine due to its reputation. Only other issues were the running boards needed serviced at about 80,000 miles, the air blender occasionally makes the rattle related to plastic teeth failure. Headlamps are pricey to replace also plan on several hundred when they fail. Another issue should be the limited illumination of the high beams. Really no better than regular headlamps. Not convinced we would buy another.

A money looser

t, 11/19/2015
L 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Glad we purchased this used a 2010 in 2013. at that time it had already lost $ 30,000 from it's original value. it is now 2015 and we found out it lost another $ 10,000 in value from date of our purchase...So if you want to loose $ 40,000 in value for a vehicle in less than 6 full years go ahead and throw your money away. We will be purchasing a Toyota which holds it's value a lot better than this Lincoln. This vehicle, on the other hand is a great towing vehicle for our 34' Travel trailer, and did great in our last 2 winters of heavy snow here in norther Indiana where we get lake effect snow. We have had about $ 2,000 in repairs out of our pocket since purchasing, (bad brakes, battery, oil leak, computer problems) some were covered with the "ford certified" some where NOT. We won't waste our money on a certified car again. The car had 46,000 miles when we purchased it and they had never replaced the brake pads! The MPG is a lot better than we had hoped for at 16 city/20 highway

Great SUV

Dad of 4, 06/17/2010

I test drove every large luxury SUV on the market several times. The NAV L was the best value for the price. It is luxurious and the SYNC system is amazing. Fuel economy could be better but it is as expected for a vehicle its size. Very happy with my decision.