2017 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

MKZ
By Dave Mercer

2017 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Black Label 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great Value

Name, style and comfort
By Jay

2017 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Comfortable ride, distinctive styling, and new technology. The best thing i like about the car is that control it gives you. Even on rough roads or fast lanes the car gives outstanding feeling of being in control. It is a very well balance and state of art.

Beautiful car! I get many compliments.
By Karla A

2017 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Premiere 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great value, extremely happy with all of the options that came with the car we purchased at a great price. The seats are super comfy and very easy to relax and rest in during a long ride.

Will own for 200K or more
By Brandon

2017 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Black Label 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Absolutely the best car I've ever owned. It's my first 'luxe' car, but compared to the others (like Cadillac and Tesla), I was thrilled and still am everytime I get into the car. Favorite feature is the interior and heated steering wheel. There are two cars I will always remember. My first car, and my first Lincoln.

Hot Rod Lincoln indeed
By Greg

2017 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Reserve 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have an MKZ Reserve with the 400 hp engine, AWD, Driver Sport Package, Technology Package, Luxury Package, Climate Package and Power Moonroof. In Midnight Sapphire Blue Metallic, it is absolutely stunning with the two-tone interior that comes with the Driver Sport Package. I really didn't see me driving a domestic car let alone a Lincoln as my most recent cars were all imports: Audi S4, Volvo S60 R-Design, Infiniti M37 Sport and Infiniti M35 Sport. Nearly went for an Audi S5 Sportback as a replacement but the change from a supercharger to turbo was a little disappointing. The MKZ intrigued me especially the shape; much like an Audi S7 but thousands of $$$ less. A test drive absolutely sold me. I wanted something a little bigger than the Audi but would still go like stink and handle well. Lincoln absolutely has this car dialed in. There have been gripes about the quality of the interior materials and coming from an Audi which I think has one of the best interiors, I really can't complain. The comfort, technology, performance and overall satisfaction with the vehicle are all there for me. The upgraded Revel sound system is a ridiculous amount of money but worth every penny if you love your music as I do. The MKZ could use a 7 or 8 speed transmission to help with the fuel economy but if I was looking for great fuel economy I'd be driving a Prius. The best sleeper luxury performance sedan on the road. Fantastic car!!!