Used 2017 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

Used MKX for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Luxury suv

Tanya Saylor, 05/23/2020
Reserve 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Drives like a sedan.

Luxury and Style

Madgod, 07/28/2020
Premiere 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Luxury to the extreme, smooth ride and all the bells and whistles. Consider me a Lincoln buyer for life!

2017 MKX Reserve

Pat, 09/04/2020
Reserve 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased a 2017 model lease back with only 13k miles. I loved my mkz and wanted to move up to a suv. I’ve only had the mkx for one week but so far I love it. The 3.7L is very smooth and plenty fast. I’ve always loved the styling of the mkx and actually prefer the front grille look over the new nautilus. The mileage appears to be spot on to what the sticker claimed. I’m so happy with the purchase and hope that I won’t have any quality issues. I never had any with my Mkz, so I’m hoping to have another positive experience. I’d highly recommend this vehicle. It’s much nicer than the edge in my opinion and if you can pick up a low mileage used one they aren’t much more expensive.

Comfort and Power

Jim 1686, 02/25/2021
Select 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Very comfortable. Plenty of leg and head room (I'm 6'02). Console is a bit tall. Wished the rear seats adjusted forward and back. Plenty of power for passing. Brakes are great. Recommend.

Should have bought a lexus

Dan Bogo, 04/03/2021
Select 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

When the power steering gear failed I was left with a $3000 bill. Bad quality. Never heard of it until it broke. No help from Lincoln.

12345...6