Used 2017 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

Used MKX for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Annoying

Jerry Zee, 08/07/2017
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Great car. Called a SUV but it really is not. The 2015 was taller and more like a true SUV. The 2017 is lower and slightly wider. We opted for the 2.7L turbocharged model. The turbocharger is loud on acceleration and very annoying. Dealer said all is well and nothing wrong. Took an identical car for a test drive and its turbo also was very loud on acceleration. Test drove several other Ford vehicles that were turbocharged and could not hear any noise upon acceleration. Apparently this problem is unique to 2017 Lincoln MKX with the 2.7L that is turbocharged. This problem is not recognized by Lincoln so my advice is to refrain from purchasing this model until the problem is resolved.

Great automobile

Joe Cee, 11/05/2017
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Make sure it has all the extras you really want. I’m disappointed I didn’t get adaptive cruise control. Otherwise I’m totally satisfied

Love is Wonderful the Second Time Around

Theresa, 11/14/2017
Reserve 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 6th Lincoln and my second MKX. Each one of my Lincolns have been dependable and trouble free.

Driver's seat is the worst

Allison, 12/03/2017
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The 2017 MKX looks great and has more technology features than you can imagine. The only problem is that the seats are made of poor quality materials and are not comfortable. Headrests on front seats tilt too far forward, causing neck pain. Seat cushions do not have enough support and they are very narrow (flat part is only 11 inches wide!) and bolsters on side make sitting surface more like a U shape than a normal seat. Back of seat is too bucket-like so I end up sinking into bottom and back of seat. Even went back to dealer for assistance with adjustments but no luck. Second row seats are flatter but still not comfortable. I am a 5'7" female and slim. MKX is now parked in garage because I get neck and back pain when I drive it. I am driving my son's 2003 Highlander instead. I would not recommend the MKX.

Nice car with seating and technology shortcomings

STUART BARNETT, 04/13/2017
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Very nice SUV with many good features. Noticeable shortcomings are very short front seats with not much leg support. Front headrest does not have much range of motion adjustment. Driver assistance function for maintaining lane will stop functioning when lines are yellow. Adaptive cruise control works very well.

12345...6