Used 2010 Lincoln MKS Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Lincoln MKS Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKS model:

Watch Your Coolant Level!!!
By dcpre5

2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I really liked this car. I took good care of it and really racked up the miles. I am the type of guy that usually gets 250,000 miles out of a car. I do expect reasonable maintenance costs to accomplish this goal. I realize water pumps are something that fail. It is to be expected. Usually there are signs to look out for. This model weeps coolant into the crank case making it very difficult to diagnose a bad water pump. I would be able to live with that but then I found out most shops will not replace the water pump on these because the engine almost has to come out to get to it under the timing chain cover and the cost by the dealership was over $2200! I find this unacceptable! My warning to owners of this car is to unload it before you need this repair. Mine made it to 164,000 miles.

FOREVER A LINCOLN MAN ! No more caddys ...EVER!
By James McKay

2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Greatest car I have ever own. So happy I didn't go with a brand new 300. Seriously only issue I have is it's lack of visibility backing up. Great sensors though keep me happy. I love my car so much .

2010 Lincoln MKS
By Jacob Bernal

2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

1-owner and my Lincoln is in excellent condition, it's always in the garage and the wife only drives the vehicle to work and back home. The 2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan and is a nice car and very luxurious to drive, the Exterior is Silver and Interior has Black Leather Seats. It's fully loaded with many upgrade options, including a Dual Moonroof and Navigation System. I'm planning to trade it in for a 2016 or 2017 Lincoln model.

The Best car value on the market
By Matt

2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 4th Ford vehicle on this former Volvo chases and I absolutely love it! I have one accident in a car like this and that is why I purchased this car because I walked out of the accident with little or no effect from the car totaling collision. This is an A+++ car.

Replaced with a 2013 Lincoln MKs
By Great Scotsman

2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Able to negotiate a great deal on a high mileage 3 year old luxury car with all the options and have enjoyed every moment driving it since. Began with 70,000 miles and have not had a single mechanical, functional or accessory problem. The twenty inch wheels were a problem when finding winter snow treads - so I bought eighteen inch wheels and new snow/ice tires for winter driving. Car did great in a difficult winter. Engine [V6 ecoboast] has plenty of power when needed, otherwise delivers high mpg [22-27] on road trips. I unqualifiedly recommend searching for this model coming off lease with many miles of future driving pleasure. I bought the 3 year 36,000 miles premium warranty and should have saved my money. Not a single claim or need for it, after 17,000 miles of rigorous country driving.