2021 Lincoln Aviator SUV Consumer Reviews

$51,100

Save as much as $2,508
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Garbage

Dan, 06/03/2021
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

2021 Aviator 1600 miles. Factory paint defects, rattles, faulty fuel gauge. Currently in the shop for 16 days. Lincoln refusing to authorize a repair because the problem comes and goes, even though the dealer witnessed it happening and I have video of the faulty gauge. Satellite radio stopped working then magically started again. It seems the problems still affect the 2021 models.

Best Lincoln Yet!!

Mr. Transitman, 01/03/2021
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

Just bought the 2021 Aviator, Reserve 2, has all the bells and whistles. We went with the Ocean Drive Blue and it is a head turner. We had the vehicle about a week and we've had one snow storm and handled well in snow mode. I have owned Lincolns since 2000 and this is by far the best one I've ever owned. This is my wife's car and she absolutely fell in love with it during the test drive. We love the room it has and the 30 way front seats are the best. I've read many reviews and decided to go for it. No regrets.

Really enjoying the car

Daniel W., 12/14/2020
Black Label 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

I have been eyeing the Aviator for over a year...and I was concerned about buying a first year car...so I waited for the second model year. So far the car has been great. I feel it is a great American made vehicle! Support American jobs, American companies and the American economy!

Ad
Build Your Aviator Reserve
At a Glance:
  • 5 Trims
  • $57,110starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next Lincoln
MSRP for Reserve vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Vehicle image shown is for illustration purposes only and may not be base vehicle.

Stuck with GM

Henri Deshotels, 04/08/2021
4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

Last week of December, I traded a 2016 Cadillac CT6 Platinum edition on a $75,000 Lincoln Aviator. Reserve 'll, with ALL packages available. Upon delivery, I was promised that the misaligned hood would be corrected before I take delivery. When I went to get it, it still was not right so they worked more, and never got it exactly aligned. I worked with a Lincoln Concierge who made some concession offer which I accepted and gave up on getting it perfectly aligned. Now, with 3,300 mile I developed a tire leak and was told by a tire repair shop that the 22" Goodyear Eagle touring could not be repaired since the tire has some kind of soundeadening liner which you can't patch through. I'm riding on the donut until I can arrange with dealer to replace, supposedly under warranty....God forbid that I have another leak. Besides that the owners manual is worthless and you need lessons to operate all equipment. The air glide suspension is,not function as I was told it would. That problem needs to be addressed. A friend bought a 2020 like my 2021 and was so frustrated that he,took it back and swapped for a truck. I should have listened but thought the 2020 bugs had been addressed. The many options are not used friendly and I would suggest you do your homework and avoid the regrets I have. If my Caddy was still on the lot I would work a swap. Bottom line, my exoerience has not been good and I recommend caution before you shell out $75,000 OR MORE. .For what it's worth, that's my review.

Stay away - tire pressure module problem

BW Fla, 02/06/2021
Reserve 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

Loved and leased a 2021 Flight Blue Reserve in mid December. Within the 1st week tire pressure monitor module which resides above the headliner is faulty. Vehicle now in the garage for more than in our driveway over the last 2 months. Asked Lincoln to get out of the lease as there is no eta on the replacement however denied. Option to have vehicle put back together or stay in the Navigator (25k miles and smells like a cigar) that they rented from Enterprise - this after being in 1 Corsair and 2 Nautilus’ during this last month. Starting the formal Lemon Law process next. Apparently ours was the 1st of now 4 units in the USA with the issue. Would not recommend Lincoln at all at this time.