Used 2018 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews

Used RX 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Lexus RX350 premium package

GFrank, 10/07/2018
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

The RX350 has a higher horsepower than most SUV's in this category. Better power and smoother on the freeways. Probably too much technology at least for me. It is now 6 months later....still love the car....I actually had the car stop on me in reverse to prevent an accident...car speeding behind me in a parking lot.

RX350 #6 for me and the BEST one yet.

rmcarr12, 03/05/2018
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Exceeded my expectations at every level. Awesome car, great price, straightforward deal. This vehicle is so much more than the prior versions. Most notably, more powerful engine and EIGHT gears for VERY smooth acceleration.

Love This Car

Laurie F., 10/11/2018
F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Ok - this is my first NEW car I've ever purchased AND I've only owned it for a whopping two weeks - so keep that in mind. I love the Lexus line and have owned several of the sedans (three ES and one IS). They have always been reliable, drive nicely, and have a classy presence. I bit the bullet on this car due to decent rebates and such for end of the year new cars. I LOVE the red interior of this car. LOVE the way the seats mold around the body in the front seats of the FSport. While the car is a mid-size SUV - it just feels more substantial to me. Drives beautifully - but I'm can't really speak to 'performance' when I don't really +go out and 'test' a $60K+ SUV out in the dirt and sand or race around on city streets. Turning radius, though, is awesome. Mileage thus far is marginal; 18-21 city, but did get 28 on a road trip. So far, I'm very happy with this car - after two whole weeks.

Problem with acceleration - otherwise great car

Ken, 10/04/2019
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

This is my 2nd RX350. I super loved the first one that I had 3 years. This one is a constantly frustrating driving experience over the past 12 months that I've had it. The engine / acceleration surges and chokes the entire time, which is significantly worse when the engine is cold, and consistently annoying when trying to drive. I've had it in the dealership, plus Lexus Corporate had a field service technical evaluate it. I was told the same thing others have reported here online, that it was typical of the model and nothing wrong with it. It makes the other small issues seem worse. The anti collision has come on and threw me into the steering wheel (yes I had my seat belt on) because it mis-read the parked car next to me. Conversely, several times it didn't work when it was supposed to, which almost caused me to hit someone. I have a safety concern that the surge will cause an accident.

Not as good as it should be

JLFAustin, 12/29/2019
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

This is my second Lexus and it has disappointed. As another reviewer commented, the transmission really is annoying. It doesn't know where it wants to be. Another irritant is the creaking in the rear tailgate that is about to be fixed for the 3rd time. The inside trim is also buzzy. On the plus side, the seats are excellent and the Mark Levinson sound system is top notch. I'm sure reliability will be great. Too bad it has some really annoying problems.

12345...6