Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews - 171 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Lexus RX 350

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Love my new Lexus
By MommyEsq

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lexus, I have owned 4 Audi's and wanted something different. I love it. I hope the gas mileage is not too bad, I have only had it for a week, so I am not sure yet what kind of gas mileage I'll get. It provides much more room for my 5 year old son.

Nice, but some really dumb designs
By Disappointed

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my Lexus for 9 mos. amd 9000 mi. It's a nice car but some things are terribly designed. The nav system is wonderful at a stop, but when you are moving, it's useless. Even using the voice activation, it only functions with about 10% of its capability. If you are driving on the hwy and want a particular store or restaurant, you have to get off the road and find a place to park to find it. Useless while driving. The center console storage is poor. The lid doesn't raise far enough to allow easy access. There are 3 12v. power outlets, none easy to get to and none that stay on when the engine is turned off. Even though it's a nice car, I wouldn't buy it again because of these faults.

USB connection for IPOD. Can control everything through the audio system. Comfortable. Brakes. Handling.

Make the nav system usable while driving. Add an easy to reach 12v. power outlet that is always on. Raise the lid on the center console for better access.

Top-Knotch with Annoyances
By Alancom

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in a 2007 RX AWD for this and kind of regret spending the extra 20K. The vehicle is a great car but it has some very annoying 'features' that prevent me from loving it. #1-Gas mileage. Rated 18/25 (21 combined),all I can say is in your dreams. My 2007 AWD did better. After 5 months, 80% local, 20% HWY I'm AVERAGING 16.9, not even close to the min 18 mpg local only expected. #2-When car is first started I hear a persistent louder-than-valve- tap knock that disappears in time (5 min+). Will find out what it is at 5K checkup soon. #3-rain sensing wipers with no override for true intermittent wiper. They'll run at top speed in a drizzle. Can't beat a Lexus but this is my 6th and least fav.

It's a Lexus. Quality, fit, great power for a CUV/SUV, comfortable, quiet ride. Nav & Park assist beeping at me when I'm too close to something. Backup camera, Bluetooth 2.0 to play music from Blackberry wirelessly over sound system.

Rain-senseless intermittent wiper system (biggest annoyance of all because it has no override), Gas mileage - much poorer than expected (as indicated by the 'new, more accurate' EPA rating)

First Impressions
By johnnieeve

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We traded an ES-350 for the RX. Mostly positive results. Smoother, quieter ride with limited wind and road noise. Hitting some potholes will generate a quick rattle or two, but that's it. Comfortable seats, Recessed Nav screen at eye level and mouse controller a good plus, helps for safe driving. Interior storage much improved, including a cubby area under the center console. Mixed driving gets just shy of 22 MPG using 89 Octane. Plugins a bit awkward in lower console, but that location helps keep the cords hidden and out of sight when not in use. Neither our ES or Limited Avalon before that had side moldings, so no biggie for us. We are enjoying the car.

Nav system ease of use. Storage areas. Comfortable Seats. Elevated seating for good vision. Quiet and smooth compared to others.

Backlight all knobs/buttons. Make blind spot mirrors, sensors standard features. Offer an upgrade sound deadening package to really make the RX Super quiet. Expand the Nav system to a Nav/Computer system

Nice Luxury SUV
By rbnabr

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the second luxury SUV we've purchased. I picked this vehicle for it's luxury, safety, reliability and resale value. This SUV rides more like a luxury sedan. Fuel economy isn't bad for a vehicle this size, we get 19 to 20 mpg (mixed driving). The Lexus does everything extremely well without standing out in any one category.The car feels like an extension of my home. This vehicle is like an upscale home, at times you feel as if you're cruising around in your family room.

Mouse driven control system, Navigation, and Ipod sync.

Design the RX with more road attitude. Make the vehicle able to access it's horsepower more readily when on the highway.