Used 2014 Lexus LX 570 Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Lexus LX 570 Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic - (4 reviews )

Don’t count on Lexus for warranty
By EH

2014 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

We love the car, but it making steely noise and Lexus thinks they know what is causing the noise but they will not repair it. It is an abnoxous sound. The money paid for this car; it should not be making abnoxous sounds. Apparently warranty doesn’t cover engine bay making sqeeeky abnoxous sounds. We should have gotten a Mercedes to receive better service.

remove 3rd row seats
By W Schumacher

2014 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

If you need to haul around 8 people, this is NOT for you. I'm guessing 90% of the buyers will never use the 3rd road seats, but would rather have the increased storage room. That's my only my only complaint. I removed the seats, stored them in my basement and expect they'll be there for the next 10 years. Otherwise, this is the best SUV you could ever ask for. What a delight to drive.

there is only 1 luxury SUV
By LGL

2014 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

you have a lot of luxury SUV vehicles on the road but only a couple that people will notice and that is a Lexus
you can drive a 1,000 miles and get out of the car feeling great and not tired
great ride - quiet - smooth ride at 80 mph with plenty left under the hood

Same old stuff but worse
By zeus2012

2014 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I owned a 2011 LX 570 and enjoyed it, it drove great and I never had any problems with the SUV.
I purchased a 2014 LX 570, 3 months ago and have been surprised & disappointed. The electronics system sucks. The navigation is not up to date, there are 36 presets on the radio sound system, but I am not able to label them. So I have 36 numbers. It is a danger looking for a particular station. The weather map looks like a five year old with a magic marker. The Lexus Enform App never works.
$93K and I have a 1990 Ford Escort electronics package.

Since I submitted the initial review I have turned it in and got another SUV but not a Lexus