Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used LX 570 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2011 LX 570, so we've included reviews for other years of the LX 570 since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
4.38 out of 5 stars

Best vehicle i ever had

abidsid, 07/19/2011
2011 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

WOW!!! it is a amazing machine!!!. i have had almost all the best SUV but this is my first time buying a lexus SUV. i had a lexus car before therefore i knew what to expect from lexus. the ride is quite, comfortable, vehicle is very agile, responsive and powerful. all suvs have almost same gas milage in this class. but LX 570 excels them in all departments. i traded my landr rover and promised myself for not buying another european rest of my life. even after spending so much money i am really happy and do not feel got ripped off or i have made a wrong decesion. it is really a amazing machine. trust me cut all other expenses and just get one. i got fully loaded with all the feaure

as good as it gets

sandy40, 03/08/2011
2011 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

have owned many different luxury suv's. it doesn't get any better than the lx570. lexus service dept. is also excellent.

Best SUV I’ve Ever Owned

Mike Brown, 03/20/2020
2010 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I bought my 2010 LX 570 three years ago with 44,000 miles on it. I now have 118,600. That’s about 24,600 miles a year. It has required a complete brake job as well as a new Alternator and Battery. I expect to have to replace the Starter and I’m told maybe the fuel pump before long. That’s to be expected of a car of this mileage & age, so no complaint there. The car is large, comfortable and great for long highway miles in west Texas and New Mexico. Four wheel drive will go trout fishing with me and then dress up and look nice for in town. I was looking for another one just like it, only later model, but I think I’ll hit just another 20k & then see how I feel.

3 out of 5 stars

5 out of 5 stars

LX-570 Review - I Love This Car!

ashron, 10/04/2012
2010 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

It has been 3 years and 60,000 miles since I purchased my 2010 Lexus LX 570 brand new from Lexus dealership in Santa Monica, California. The more I drive my LX, the more I am convinced that I made the right choice! When I did my search for a new car, my only requirements were to drive a large luxury SUV. As an owner of 2 companies that drives approximately 20,000 miles a year, my needs were "Luxury" and "Utility". I test drove BMW's X5, Mercedes GL-450, Land Rover, The Audi Q7, Cadillac Escalade, and the Lincoln Navigator. In my opinion, the LX-570 had many advantages over the others. It's ride was the smoothest and quietest. It was COMFORTABLE! (Extremely comfortable in fact) Ergonomically, none of the others came even close. It's navigation with Destination Assist was by far the most advanced and easiest to use. (I use it all the time and love it). Fit and finish and especially reliability are second to none. It's size was also very appealing to me. It's not too big such as the Escalade and Navigator, and yet it's still big enough for a 3rd row seat. It's also very wide and roomy inside which I really like. The European SUVs on the other hand, felt very narrow and tight and many lacked the 3rd row seat. I have had the opportunity to drive my LX in various driving conditions. From day to day L.A. traffic, to a 300+ mile drive in stormy rain and snow thru windy mountain roads and even driving all the way to Montana and back with 5 adults and fully loaded with gear. (5500 miles in 19 days to visit all the major national parks in the western states, including, Yellow Stone, Teton, Glacier, Olympic, Mount Rainier, Mount Saint Helen, Redwood Forest, etc) I have also done several day long trips to various other cities such as Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson and San Francisco to name just a few. (I do several trade shows each year) In all my travels, whether I'm driving thru the desert at 120 degrees Fahrenheit or in inclement weather, I find the LX comfortable, luxurious, quiet, smooth and reassuring.

Third owner and HAPPY

Shel, 10/28/2017
2011 Lexus LX 570 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I’ve had an Acura MDX, Nissan Pathfinder, Toyota Landcruiser, smaller Lexus SUV GX and an older Lexus 470. Loved them all but the Acura and Nissan. This has the tightest steering and overall comfort. My entire family loves it. Drives like a tank so I feel we are all as safe as we can possibly be. Purchased 12/16

12345...7