Used 1999 Lexus LX 470 SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used LX 470 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

225,00miles & still our most reliable

sara, 10/17/2010
4dr SUV AWD

We bought this car over 11 years ago and it is still our most reliable vehicle. no one can believe it is as old as it is! no rattles-has never broken down! ever! drives like our 2007 Lexus sedan. we will NEVER get rid of this vehicle!

Great car with 250K+ Miles

Luis Cruz, 10/14/2016
4dr SUV AWD

Solid SUV, strong, already tested in off road situation, mud and climbing also. Very smooth driving, good looking truck (turning head) specially in green color. Solf seats, this is not a gas saver vehicle but it is fun to drive, elegant machine, big engine. I recommend this SUV with no doubt! This is not the first lexus that I purchase., and this will not be the last one either!!

In love with mine...

Simon_Capell, 09/28/2002
4dr SUV AWD

Wanted a Land Cruiser with a bit extra comfort and Lexus level dealer service. Got it all and more with this vehicle - it continues to surprise me with its awesome construction quality and smoothness of operation. You just drive it and it works - simple as that. Spent a reasonable amount of time off road as well and it has been faultless (mountain passes/driveable beaches/deep snow).

Lexus LX 470

rtemple, 04/28/2003
4dr SUV AWD

Go anywhere in any weather in style and comfort. Gas: 14-16 mpg is the only shortcoming, but that is to be expected when getting hauled around by this full- time AWD powerful V-8.

One superior vehicle

Same Cynthia , 02/04/2020
4dr SUV AWD

1999 model purchased w 80,000 miles. Has 140,000 now on a 20;year old. This vehicle will die here on the farm. Have replaced a few items ie plugs, one ignition coil, new tires at 135,000. Everything still works except CD player. I wish I could replace it for $16,000 like in 2010. My wife will kill for her Lexus. Yes, we are the exception but it’s a superior SUV.