Skip to main content

$51,065

Save as much as $3,070
Select your trim:
12345...6

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2020 GS 350, so we've included reviews for other years of the GS 350 since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

The unrecognized competitor of the A6 and 5 series

Renee, 06/27/2018
2018 Lexus GS 350 F SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Lexus GS350 is the luxury sport sedan that gives you the best of both worlds if you are looking for comfort and performance. It may lack a few seconds on the 0-60 time at 5.7 seconds compared to some of its German competitors, but makes up for that with the luxury features and overall quality expected from a Lexus. The F-Sport package gives the vehicle a unique styling and sportier appearance compared to the regular trim level on the GS. Lexus is a brand well known for its reliability, comfort, and quietness and of course all factors are taken into account with the GS350, but the performance singles this vehicle out from the rest of the Lexus lineup. The GS350 is made for those who do not necessarily need to feel the road while driving but still would like great acceleration and handling. Lexus is stereotyped to older clientele, but as a 21 year old the F-sport styling swept me off my feet, but the ride is what sold me on the vehicle. The Triple-beam LED headlights are a must have feature when buying this vehicle and not only look high-end from a mile down the road, but give you unbelievable visibility. I recommend anyone to test drive the GS350 if you are considering any of the other competitors to this vehicle.

2020 GS350 is a perfect blend of luxury and sport

Alan, 02/24/2020
2020 Lexus GS 350 F SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

With this Lexus, what I was looking for was something good out of the box...something that I could simply drive, haul my small family around on the daily without concern for reliability or the desire to upgrade or modify anything. The GS checks all the boxes. Sedan? Check Top of the line Luxury? Check Fantastic dealer experience? Check 300 HP minimum? Check Great suspension with AVS? Check Rear wheel drive? Check Relative to the expert review on this site...I don't care about the infotainment system clunkiness. It's not hard to use (for me). I don't care about the back seats not folding...because I know it's not a truck and if I needed that sort of space on the regular I'd buy a truck or SUV. Technology being dated? The vehicle has all the typical luxury amenities. Heated and cooled seats, great interior materials, folding mirrors, HUD, memory seating, an infotainment system with all the basic stuff. Is the vehicle a perfect one-size fits all? No. But honestly...this car does pretty much everything I need and then some.

5 out of 5 stars

Lexus GS 350 F Sport - Red Interior!!

Gary bryant, 03/05/2017
updated 03/17/2021
2017 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I compared the Audi A6, MB E350, BMW 5 Series and Cadillac. This Lexus was the hands-down winner! Reliability, comfort, fun-to-drive and distinctive style...ALL in one package. The other competitors all had strengths and weaknesses but this car checked the most boxes without giving up any of the characteristics I valued most. The red leather interior was a bit out of character for me and the fun-to-drive thing was the most surprising part (this is a Lexus?). I am constantly looking for a reason to drive the car and smile every time I get in it! I love cars but have never enjoyed one as much as this! Still loving it after 4 years. Not a single complaint (once I got use to the weird controller/mouse thing).

5 out of 5 stars

handles smoother than a glass of cabernet

smiling, 01/17/2019
2019 Lexus GS 350 F SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Good gas mileage for a car that has 311 HP, roomy interior and style. Consider it if you are looking at a mid-size luxury vehicle with a roomy interior and good sized trunk.

The Real Deal

Stan, 08/11/2018
2018 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Perfect sporty and sophistication mix, throw in athletic handling, top of the line luxury inside and out, more tech features than you'll use, awesome sound system, excellent safety features, comfy seats and quiet smooth ride, ample power, and last but not least... incredible reliability, and you have a car to own that will take you on journeys for many, many, and many more miles without the fear of the auto breaking down. Now that's a Real Deal. Not to mention it looks wonderful too. This car is one to buy and keep until it's old and gray.

12345...6