Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used ES 300 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

We have a limited number of reviews for the 1993 ES 300, so we've included reviews for other years of the ES 300 since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

210K Going Strong

gheuer, 07/25/2009
1992 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

A little gem still performing flawlessly after all these years/miles. So solid we decided to re-upholster and re-paint, including new headlights and tail lights. Looks like a new car and still performs like one. This is a classic which I will maintain as an antique. Equipped with top end tires she handles like the European Sports Car she was designed to emulate. We are proud to drive up in this winner.

5 out of 5 stars

1993 Lexus ES 300

Victor Bennett, 08/08/2008
1993 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

If Toyota has a new model of this car I would like to purchase it. Or if anyone else has it. That should tell you what I think of this car. I am 81 years old, and no vehicle I ever owned in my life remotely compares to this vehicle. All it needed was maintenance according to the owners manual.

4.25 out of 5 stars

good little lex

itsavanman, 10/22/2011
1993 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

i got this manual transmission 93 es300 with 170000 miles on it and it still ran great the owner before me replaced the clutch and thats it.now it has 256000 miles on it and still runs great the paint is still perfect leather is cracked some but not much the key fob quit working for the locks and the antenna just stays up all the time now..alls i do is change the oil and i just put new brakes on it other than that its a great car.....i am going to upgrade to a 400 next time though maybe a gs something still 4 door with a v8 although i will miss that my es300 gets 31 miles to the gallon on the highway which people tell me is above average i think it has to do with the manual transmission..

4.88 out of 5 stars

lex is it

keep one, 05/22/2002
1993 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

This front wheel drive car is great. I have a newer one (GS) But that ES is a grand automobile/vehicle not a car. If you want dependability the ES is for you. I wanted the 2000 ES but I got the GS SHOW TIME. I don't know if it'll compair with the ES but from my experience with the ES I'll try it...

3 out of 5 stars

Brought from Private Party

Tai, 07/09/2002
1992 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

I brought my car from a first owner and all work done at the dealer. The car runs smooth and sound quality is great. The three mid-size people I carpool with sits decently comfortable better than the beat-up Mercury Tracer station wagon that felt cramped and could bearly make it up the steep mountain to get out of town. The car is very powerful, but a gas guzzer. The cheapest gas price in N. Cal's area near me is $1.70 a gallon. I do love driving the car, but the cost of maintanence is costly even when it's not being done at the dealer. It costed me almost $400 to change the timing belt.

12345...9