Used 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Range Rover Evoque for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

After 24 months, still one of the best...

Billy Blanco, 12/11/2019
SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

One of my all-time fav vehicles to drive...Took a gamble and leased a 2017 Evoque SE with 5500 miles as CPO from a dealer who had it as a service loaner. Have taken it on very long and short trips, and it has performed well for me. Fuel mileage ranges depending on the trip, but can expect 26 mpg on the highway. Subtracted one start due to maintenance issues with the cooling system; replaced some hoses and the radiator due to slow leaks. Never got stranded, but good to know there's roadside assistance with the CPO package. Probably will purchase at lease end because the new Evoque is a different vehicle from this 2017.

My dream car "Adorable" is an expensive piece of a

Former range rover owner, 07/19/2020
HSE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Bought 2/14/2017, as of today (7/18/2020), 15,600 miles. Towed twice in the last year. Complete engine failure, rear brake caliper replaced 7/2019 & again 6/2020 after 3000 more miles. I paid first one, 2nd one Warranty, as something, they don't know what, is causing it to "stick". Prettiest car I have ever owned, but spends more time at the dealership than any car I have owned (I'm 59yrs young). Service dept always says "can not recreate customer problem". Do they really not understand when the car arrives on a flat bed tow truck not running that just maybe there is a problem??!! Trading it in end of this month. Found out today the trade in value after just 3 yrs (& did I mention 15,700 original owner miles), down $34k from what I paid. Absolutely does not hold ANY value. DO NOT BUY IT. JUST PRINT OUT A PHOTO TO LOOK AT. Beautiful car that doesn't want to be driven.