Used 2006 Kia Spectra Wagon Consumer Reviews

Used Spectra for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Never had a problem

christinea, 10/31/2012
Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I loved this car. I had it for 5 years, and I never had ANY issues. I did have to take off the front spoiler because it scraped on the driveway. I never had any work done on it in 5 years (other than oil/brakes/tires). I averaged 25 mpg till the last day. I was in an accident on the highway at lower speed, and the airbag deployed right away, BUT my head never hit ANYTHING. I came out 99% okay, just some minor whiplash. I 100% recommend this car. Turns great, isn't very noisy, accelerates nicely, quality interior, efficient.

Loving It!

whatitis, 08/05/2008
Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. Bought it used a few days ago and I am very pleased. Just had my first child and wanted something economical at a good price and good on gas. Had 21,000 miles on it when purchased. I couldn't be more satisfied with the feel of the vehicle and comfort of my little one in the back with his car seat and the 3-point buckle system that keeps him safe. Found a very good car with all the extras included (ground effects, bug shield, tinted windows, power windows/locks, etc.) Absolutely love the sporty look and for the price it beats Mazda3, Suzuki Reno, and all the other guys. Most importantly still has all factory warranties included!!

My Blue Kia Spectra 5

Peter Glenn White, 02/20/2009
Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Kia Spectra 5 from the dealer used with 4000 miles on it. The color is a very beautiful blue; people have asked me about it, very impressive. It is very roomy, I take my two dogs with me to a lot of different places, and they love it.

My last new car before I retire.

Huibert Venema, 08/20/2009
Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I was in the market for a new compact station wagon. I drove by a KIA dealer and saw a red Spectra 5 on display, it was love at first sight. Test drove and purchased it within a half hour. The sales transaction was flawless. My Spectra 5 fits my lifestyle perfectly. I enjoy camping and drive the back roads with gusto, never a squeel or out of control. 30,000 miles and 3 years later, I still hand wash it (2 bucket style) with love and care. Thank you KIA.

Awesome Car

Paul in Hickory, NC, 05/19/2006
Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I really did a lot of homework before I decided to make a purchase. I compared it to the Toyota Corolla, the Honda Civic, and the Nissan Sentra. For the money and the warranty, I could not have gotten a better car. I really enjoy driving my Spectra5, it turns a lot of heads. It is in the red color... and I will be having the windows tinted on it with vent visors. I highly suggest this car to anyone. A very fun car.

12345...7