2019 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

I lost my soul to a Kia Soul
By Thomas Howell

2019 Kia Soul ! 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Our 09 PT Cruiser was worn out. We needed a newer quality vehicle. After another dealership of a different brand tried to fleece us, we drove to the Kia dealership where my daughter had purchased her Forte'. We were treated with great respect. The salesman suggested a Soul. The 2019 Souls had rebates and incentives. We ended up with a pretty black 2019 Soul that was far better than the other brand. I am just amazed by this thing. The technology that is offered in a base Soul makes this a deal beyond anything else available in our price range. It has the boost option which makes this this scoot. I have no problems with acceleration. Plus this is easier on my back.

Love the Kia Soul so much I have owned two of them
By Al Peaston

2019 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

This car has a unique style that has made it my favorite car ever. It is my 4th new car and hands down the one most loved. A year and a half ago I had to rent a car. Enterprise gave me a 2018 Kia Soul. I literally fell in love with it. Great space, comfortable and clear view for driving made it a wonderful experience. I bought a used Kia Soul (2014) which I had for 6 month but lost in an accident. Now, knowing it was the only car I wanted, I bought a new 2019 Kia Soul in Inferno Red. Best care ever. I paid under $19K for a automatic with every convenience: A/C, Power everything (windows, locks, etc.), cruise control, steering wheel controls for radio, cruise and driving modes. Best part was I was able to get a $0 down loan (and I don't have the best credit). If you are looking for a nice car that comes well equipped, you should definitely consider a Kia Soul, especially the model after 2014!

Comfortable, great gas mileage, Affordable!
By R. Petersen

2019 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

Shop around for dealer incentives.

Great car
By James

2019 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Great car

Kia Soul Exclaim. loaded
By tey

2019 Kia Soul ! 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

this is my first Kia Soul Exclaim. I just enjoy the way it drives. it floats and has the power.