Used 2018 Kia Sorento Consumer Reviews

Used Sorento for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

THERE IS A REASON......

Scott Ray, 06/11/2018
LX 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

.........Why the Kia Sorento gets such high marks for quality. I have owned this for three weeks and I am truly impressed with the level of finish and the outstanding quality of the vehicle. It's incredibly smooth and so quiet for an SUV. The 6 cylinder engine is a must for a mid-size AWD SUV such as this. The acceleration is great. And let's not forget the ten year powertrain warranty. My dealer actually DOUBLED it too. 20 years and 200K miles! I know that there are other dealers that do the same. It says a lot (to me) when a manufacturer has that much faith in their product. Thanks KIA!!!!!!

Second Sorento

Mark, 11/19/2018
LX 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 2nd Kia Sorento. Just traded in my 2013 with over 110,000 miles on it. In the 6 years that I owned it I had no major issues. Bought another one without hesitation.

sleeping power steering pump

Robert USNR, 10/30/2018
LX 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I have noticed that while driving over 50 MPH on a hi way I'll be going straight and move the steering wheel a millimeter and it jumps left or right. this startles me and I almost jerk the wheel to hard to regain control. I read where someone posted that Kia has had this problem for years and won't fix it because it's not a life threatening problem. Ha Ha i almost jerked the wheel out of control. It's very annoying when you can't relax your hand on the steering wheel with out it jumping right to left. Ask drivers of Kia what they think, or better yet test drive one on the freeway at 65 mph

Surprize! It's a KIA

Mike McNamara, 03/25/2018
EX 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I usually buy a 2 year old car and drive it 8-10 years. So, I started a year ago looking for a replacement for a 2006 Lexus RX330. I wanted all the new safety devices. I loved the Lexus, but didn't like the newer "big mouth bass" look. So, the Highlander, Forrester and Sorento were the final 3 on my list. However, after driving the Sorento and being amazed at its Lexus-like comfort and quiet, but with better handling, I was sold. After an extensive Internet search, the 2016 Sorento I was considering was only $7000-8000 less than the deal we negotiated on a new 2018. So, I pulled the trigger on a new one! I've driven it under various road and weather conditions and am still amazed at what a terrific car it is. It has a little more space than the RX330, which is good for the volunteer work I do and it has the emergency 3rd row for the grand kids, although they stay stowed flat most of the time. The Apple Car-Play is a plus. So, if you're looking for that right-sized SUV and want great handling, quiet and comfort, you should drive a Sorento. It is also a lot less money than an RX350 or Highlander. Now, after 2 years of ownership and 24,000 miles, I'm happy to report that I've only followed the scheduled maintenance recommendations, and enjoyed 100% reliability. It carries everything I need for volunteer work, as well as our annual 2 month trip to Florida. Looking forward to mny more years of reliable driving.

Pleased with my choice

Granny, 12/18/2017
EX 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

This seems like a really nice car. Only have had it a couple weeks, but it drives easily, very smooth comfortable ride.. and I test drove a couple others. Very easy to get in and out. Even 2nd row seats are comfortable and easily accessible, and recline (and I am tall). I love that it takes regular grade gasoline and I have been averaging about 19 mpg in the city. Now it's 7 months old and I am still very pleased. We drove it from Pittsburgh to Florida and back last winter and had no complaints at all. Heater/AC excellent.

12345...6