Used 2012 Kia Sedona Minivan Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Kia Sedona Minivan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sedona model:

Nice Ride
By Kelli Grey

2012 Kia Sedona Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It is not my old Honda Odyssey but it comes close. Ride is very comfortable; controls well laid out; very good electronics given the age. Solid care for the value.

My Aircraft Carrier
By Mark

2012 Kia Sedona Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this mainly to carry myself and several larger RC model aircraft on almost daily 60 mile round trips to flying site. Grew quickly to really like this vehicle. At 91K miles its been perfect in reliability and still tight and rattle free as new. I appreciate the smooth and strong acceleration, ride and excellent handling. My gas mileage has been a consistent 24 mpg in mixed driving. OEM Yokohoma tires got noisier and noisier as they wore down, so replaced them early at about 49K miles with Generals which are much quieter with no loss of handling. Only thing I really miss is the fold into the floor center row seats found on the Chrysler minivans. I just take mine out and leave them home in the garage but would rather have the flexability of being there if I need them. Folding up against the front seats is available, but takes up too much needed room in my application. Dealers constant attempted upselling of servicing is annoying but follow the factory recommendations and it's not much of a burden at all. Would I buy it again? In a heartbeat.

One dependable comfortable box
By Herb Keith

2012 Kia Sedona Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We'd buy it again.
By Davird Asycuee

2012 Kia Sedona Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very happy eith this vehicle. Only minor downside is engineering for drive/acle (apparently) results in slight pull to left during acceleration. We'd buy it again if we had to do it over again.

Very Nice !
By Tony Palacio

2012 Kia Sedona Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very nice .... smooth ride ..... good visibility ..... and the electronics you want
I should buy one