Skip to main content

Used Sedona for Sale
Select your model:
12345...11

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

How can a minivan make you smile?

Greg Jones, 04/29/2018
updated 11/02/2020
2008 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

It’s not a sports car, nor a fancy SUV and certainly not an off road vehicle. The smile comes when you need a mini moving van, a really good people mover and a comfortable pleasant ride. I have owned several makes of this strange creature and the Kia wins hands down.

I love my KIA Sedona

D A, 02/15/2018
2008 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this van used and got a great deal. I needed it as I was moving across country with a child and 2 dogs. It Drove wonderfully and everyone was comfortable. The van is now 10 years old and I have had it for 4 of those years. It starts everyday and I have not had to put hardly anything into this van. It is as good as a Toyota Sienna (had one previously) at a much lower cost. Best descison I ever made.

5 out of 5 stars

Best van I have ever owned.

Jerry, 02/17/2016
2008 Kia Sedona 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Best seats and ride. I can drive 350 miles and my back doesn't hurt. I am 82 years old! The controls are very convenient. All in all this is the best vehicle I have ever owned and I have had many. Minnesota owner.

4 out of 5 stars

Great value

David, 08/10/2017
2008 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The engine and acceleration on this van are great! We have 136,000 miles and have had NO engine problems. We've changed the battery, but that's about it. I'm very satisfied with the overall quality of all the parts that matter- engine, etc. But, the inside of the car feels a little cheap. It feels "plastic-y". But, we bought this car for overall value so we're very happy with a peppy, great motor and drive, and don't really care about the feel of the inside controls.

2 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

3.75 out of 5 stars

Not comfortable

clhughart, 01/16/2013
2008 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

In 2012 we purchased a 2008 Sedona with 65,000 miles to replace a 92 Plmouth Voyager that had 210,000 miles. The Sedona handled much better and had lots of power compared to the Plymouth. Our Sedona had non-power cloth seats; my back would hurt after about an hour and my wife complained about her legs hurting. We sold the Sedona after owning for three months. First time I've had a vehicle for such a short period of time. Also, the carpet was sort of like that trunk carpet where you can't hardly sweep anything out of it (sand/grass/etc.). The doors would easily freeze shut in the cold, and the interior trim just didn't look like it was gong to hold up as well as the Plymouth did.

12345...11