2017 Kia Cadenza Sedan Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Kia Cadenza Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cadenza model:

Glad I only got the two year lease...
By Nick

2017 Kia Cadenza Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 8A)

Maybe it's just my car - and I know it has JD Power initial quality award for the segment - but I'm having a few issues that started when I initially got the car. The door rattles, the dashboard makes noises in the heat - occasionally the temperature gauge starts out showing an exterior temp of 32 degrees even when it's well over 70, and sometimes the rear camera stays on ten second past pushing the car out of reverse into drive. The car handles ok, acceleration is poor though. Excellent use of space and nice panoramic roof... No SMS notifications in infotainment system which my last two cars had... This is my first Kia, and I'm disappointed - it will be my last - like I said before I was debating between a 2 and 3 year lease - I'm glad I went with the two year.

Catchy review
By Bill Carbon

2017 Kia Cadenza Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 8A)

A really good car; had a 2017 Premium with luxury pkg. Missed some of the good stuff and traded it for a Limited, same year, after a month. Really enjoy the added toys. Only been driving this one for a week, but think it is a great car and glad I made the latest move. Hard to find but definitely worth the effort.

I have now owned this car for 6 months and have a problem which Kia has not been able to solve. I would prefer to see the outcome of this situation before I continue to review.
Thank you.

Gotta Have A Cadenza!!!!!
By Bruce

2017 Kia Cadenza Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 8A)

As my lease on my 2015 Chevy Malibu was almost up, I started car shopping and I HATE car salesmen. I looked at several cars including buying a Malibu, Sonata, Cadillac and more, and I had a salesmen suggest I drive a new 2017 Cadenza, which I did. I am glad that I listed to him. I loved the ride, but I was not going to pay $46K for the top of the line model. The lease deal they had seemed great, but at the end of the day, it was still way too expensive. I knew I wanted a 2017 Limited and preferably white. I found a 2017 used (8200 miles) exactly like I wanted and I saved almost $17k from what it would have cost new. I LOVE THIS CAR. The ride is great, the looks are great and where I was concerned about my gas mileage (the Malibu averaged about 26 mpg around town and I got 32 mpg on the highway), this Cadenza is right there even though it's rated for only 20-28. I drive it like there is an egg under my accelerator and once I get it up to speed, I just hold the gas pedal in place, I don't have to keep feeding it like I did on my Malibu. On a recent highway trip I averaged 37 MPG (YES 37 MPG) and I am getting about 26 mpg around town. What more could a buyer ask for? Great Deal!! Great Looking car!!! Great MPG!!! If you are looking for a nice upscale luxury type sedan, you need to look at the Cadenza. I would highly suggest trying to find a used one and save yourself mega $$$$$.

Buy one
By Vinnie Scott

2017 Kia Cadenza Sedan Technology 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 8A)

I've owned 3 lexus suv's and 1 sedan. The kia cadenza is very equal if not better then lexus. I'm very impressed with kia. Style, luxury, handling,pricing. Couldn't be more happier with my decision. As the old saying goes. Try it you may like it. Vinnie. New Jersey.

This 2017 Cadenza Limited is amazing!
By East Indy Cadenza Driver

2017 Kia Cadenza Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 8A)

Drive the limited trim first. Get to know the outstanding array of safety, comfort, and convenience features. And, by all means, spend some time with the Harmon Kardon audio system.