Used 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Consumer Reviews - 68 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:

just bought my 1994
By kelley b

1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD

I just straight trade my 94 sport car for 94 Jeep Cherokee Limited. I am blessed because the former owner took good care of the car. Almost $9000 in repairs since the brought in 2014. I feel like I got a brand new car. Being grandma means had to a hauler for grandkids, camping w/trailer and the family dog. This oldie is what I was praying for currently full time college student. The power it has and the conditions engine and the body inside and out are excellent. Very few cancer spots, some after market dash controls, but everything works.

No Road Untraveled II
By No Road Untraveled

1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV

I have another "Jiip" because I loved the last one so much. So far, it gets up to 29 mpg on the highway and besides a leaking windshield wiper reservoir, I haven't had a bit of trouble from it. I've put over 40, 000 miles on it in less than nine months.

Great Car
By Mike brown

1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD

Fun to drive. Comfortable. Drinks gas

Love My Jeep! (:
By carguru12

1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV

I purchased my 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee last year and LOVE it. This is my first car and I got it for a good price. My Jeep has the V8, which is very powerful, and returns good fuel economy for its engine and the type of vehicle it is. My Jeep is loaded and has leather, power everything, keyless entry, the information screen at the bottom of the center stack, 4WD, and I put in a Sony stereo with Pioneer speakers. The Jeep starts up every time like it should and is a very reliable vehicle. I'll always be a Jeep person! (:

Leather, Power Features, V8 Engine, Transmission Shifts Smoothly, Comfortable, Easy-to-Drive, Fun-to-Drive

Could be a bit quieter on the inside. When backing up, sometimes there is a creaking noise coming from the rear. And of course the fuel economy could be a bit better.

Great Jeep
By compgeek789

1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV

My Jeep has a substantial amount of power, and it has more acceleration than my other previous vehicles. Its compact design makes it easy to fit into parking spots, and has excellent handling on bad roads due to its all-time 4X4. It also offers a smooth ride, and good gas mileage.

Nice Size, Lots of Acceleration, Good amount of power, great handling, smooth ride, good gas mileage

Headlights fog up