Used 2003 Jaguar X-Type Consumer Reviews

Used X-Type for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...32

Pros
Cons

A SOLID RELIABLE CAT

str8cash, 10/17/2012
3.0 4dr AWD Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this x-type for 3 years and I bought it with 125,000 miles on it. I am the 2nd owner.It now has 160,000+ miles and still runs & looks like new. Only things I have had to do is oil changes and a new coolant tank ($129.00 ebay). This car was very well maintained by the original owner and that is key. She had all maint records and only major repair was new rear struts. Other items were normal wear items, brake pads, oil changes,tune up, coolant flush, tires, battery,etc. I have owned several Lexus, BMW, Infiniti, Acura, Cadillac, Mercedes vehicles and this is my favorite. AWD is fantastic. Car is now 10 yrs old & still gets looks. I would recommend this car without question.

Jaguar X-Type 2003

Jaquar Owner, 07/24/2006
2.5 4dr AWD Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The Jaguar X-Type 2.5L has the stance of champion race car but, unfortunately, its designers and engineers forgot about the power curve. Its power to weight is insufficient to move it quickly from a standing start even if you jump on the accelerator. If you want that kind of performance, don't buy this car. For me, that didn't matter, the car rides like a dream in all weather conditions, tracks straight and true and no amount of snow can stop it. The sound system is excellent. If you like cruising, this car will hum along at 100 mph. all day without a problem. Remember: The X-Type was bred for the autobahn not the drag strip. If that's what you're looking for, this is the car for you.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

Tony, 02/07/2016
3.0 4dr AWD Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I Paid $9000 for this car 5 Years ago and it's been the best investment I've ever made. I've owned BMW/Lexus/Cadillac and nothing has had the durability Like this car. Only thing I've had to change is Alternator and Water pump last year. Still Rides Like a Dream!

Good Stuff!!

Tiny, 08/26/2015
2.5 4dr AWD Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great work car! Drive 60 miles daily in Michigan weather. All wheel drive is great with nice MPG

Beautiful Cat

Jagged edge, 12/29/2009
3.0 4dr AWD Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned my Jag a little over a year now, its power and handling is impressive. This Jag is as beautiful inside as it is on the outside. The 3.0 handles my heavy foot. At first I did not like the AWD till driving through a heavy snow and I was then glad to have it. People who see it look then look again, and I can't help but smile and say "yes its a Jag".

12345...32