Used 2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Rodeo Sport for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Fun Ride

Elsa, 08/19/2009
S V6 Hard Top Rwd 2dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

We love the car and enjoy the performance and comfort! Looks great and is portable to park!

Unbiased

Smittyx7, 12/29/2003
S V6 Hard Top 4WD 2dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

For a single person who likes the off- road stuff as well as the regular road, this SUV has performed as advertised. Nothing too fancy, it just gets you there and back. People will miss this no nonsense 4x4 in a few years ....

My car rocks

g karis, 04/21/2003
S V6 Hard Top 4WD 2dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

Great car for a great price

Best little beach buggy ever

Sophia Beach Buggy, 06/02/2020
S V6 Hard Top Rwd 2dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought it used from a dealer in 2006 with 56,000 miles on it....2020 it has 119,000 miles. Mostly city driving, good mechanic services regularly, I do checks of fluids as needed. Only major fixes needed new radiator. Cloth seats in good condition, no wear or tears.Took back set out to make it that beach buggy, gives more space to fit 'stuff' in. This by far is he best fun SUV I have owned. I think I will regret the day I choose to move on. With 2 sunroofs, insane! No SUV ever has 2!

it's 2021 and i just bought this 2003 model.

kevin, 03/07/2021
S V6 Hard Top Rwd 2dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

it's 2021..i just bought the 2003 model with 173000 miles. runs and drives better than my 2008 saturn vue. none of the extra [non-permissible content removed] fancy dancy crap. power windows and that's it. 2 wheel drive is fine for here in Tennessee. turn the key and go. I have had 3 other rodeo 4 doors since the mid 90's and loved them, but the Maine winters and salt on the roads rotted them out. hopefully this one will last me the rest of my life. i love it, it's so comfortable and cozy...like and old pair of sneakers.