Used 2010 INFINITI G37 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 55 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G37 Sedan model:

Would buy it again!
By Jason R.

2010 INFINITI G37 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Love the car, even with known limitations. Fuel efficiency is not it's strong suit, but the fun to drive factor is a 10. Bought it used, and would have loved to get the full Tech package and a sunroof, but I had my own limitations. Long story short is that I would buy it again any day of the week!

Still love it 4 years later
By ko1119

2010 INFINITI G37 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I bought this car almost 4 years ago and I still love it as much as I did the first day. It's very sporty and fun to drive, it has a lot of horsepower. I love the added touch of the logo stitched into the headrests. It's also very smooth and quiet. The sound system is excellent however a huge downside is it doesn't have Bluetooth! You have to connect a cord from the USB to your phone in order to play music or anything else over the sound system. Another thing I didn't look for when purchasing the car was to see if the back seat fold down, and they do NOT. There is a small pull down behind the middle seat so you can still stick something through the hole if you need to (like a fishing rod) but the lack of having this capability has caused several inconveniences. I haven't had any costly repairs which is a huge plus, only routine maintenance and the car still runs great. Overall, I love this car minus not having Bluetooth and the lack of usable space with the seats. It may be awhile before I move away from Infiniti, and I know what to look for in my next one!

Great performance!
By gnav

2010 INFINITI G37 Sedan Journey 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This car has an incredible engine. It is a blast to drive. I have been thinking of trading the car in but everytime I test drive a newer car I realize this car handles better than the newer ones. The back seats are a little tight so as the kids grow I might not have a choice but to buy something bigger. This car accelerates like a dream and it has a lot of horsepower for the size car so you Have to be careful as it wants to go fast. Handling and braking are excellent. This is my 4th infiniti and all of them have been incredible cars to own. Premium fuel is a drawback when prices go high, but this engine needs the octane so I am fine with it. At 7 years old this car still looks great. Paint has nice fleck and no rust whatsoever.

Great all around sport sedan
By mark gabbert

2010 INFINITI G37 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Still a great car, just did a brake job on the car myself over the holiday weekend...easiest brake job ever. Did have an issue several months ago where the car was shutting down completely, as in there was no power except to the power seats. No power to horn, windows...nothing. Would try jump staring and nothing, finally disconnected battery over night and charged the battery, next morning started right up, but shortly afterwards it would do the same thing. It puzzled me for several days until I broke down and tried a new battery ( I just knew IT WASNT THE BATTERY ) the car has been back to normal with NO issues ! Battery had a flat cell and the car detected it and would go into a "security shut-down"

Love it with a $$$ Warning
By Jack C

2010 INFINITI G37 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

After finally graduating the kids from school I decided to spend some money on myself. I found my dream car in a Garnet and Black G37 Sport Convertible. My love affair with this car was dampened by my most recent visit to the Infiniti dealership to repair the ICC cruise control that would not set. When the service department calls and asks are you sitting down then you know you are in trouble. $4000 to fix the ICC cruise control. I talked to the corporate rep and they refused to help at all even though the car has only 37000 miles on it. So I was extremely disappointed that they could care less about protecting the Infiniti brand. So my advice is to never purchase a new Infiniti with expensive bells and whistles. Look for values on the used market.