Used 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews

Used Santa Fe for Sale
Select your model:
12345...71

Pros
Cons

100,000 miles and no issues

digitaljedi, 11/18/2011
GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I couldn't be happier with my Santa Fe. I've had to replace a headlight bulb and the tires but the rest has just been maintainence. I just switched it over to synthetic oil and had the transmission flushed and the thing is riding smoother than I can remember in quite a while. The factory cd deck died on me but that just gave me an excuse to by a nicer one. All in all, I'm very pleased.

Wave of Problems at 4 Year Mark

newcarshoppe2, 04/28/2012
GLS 4dr SUV w/XM (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Problems started mounting right after 60,000 mile warranty mark. First problems with rattling in front end and sway bars, then problems with electrical failure. Not satisfied that paying thousands of dollars in repair costs for relatively new car. Reading reviews, have found that many issues start right after warranty ends on Hyundais. Won't be buying Hyundai again.

Santa Fe Limited vs $$$$ Lexus RX

S. Fabiano, 08/07/2018
Limited 4dr SUV w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

First Hyundai ever, was looking at Ford Escape (old styling), Lexus/Toyota ($$$), then found 2007 Santa Fe Limited, 3yrs. Old, Factory Certified, 1 Owner, 40k miles, Ice Blue Metallic w/ Parchment Leather! Pros: Normal maintenance, Oil, Tires (approx. 40k/mi), Battery, Timing Chain (No Maint.) Quiet, Comfortable, Well Built, Excellent Dealer Service, Highly Recommended! Cons: Better Fuel Economy!

3rd Santa Fe. Second 2007 Santa Fe

Marty Ce, 03/13/2016
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Try and make sure that all recalls are taken care of before you purchase. Also, even though there has not been a recall. Look into whether or not the fuel sending units have been replaced. In some states they will cause your car to fail inspection. Repair at a reputable shop is not terribly expensive. We have owned 5 Hyundai's since '99 An Accent, Elantra, 06 Santa F and 2 07 Santa Fe's. 1st one was totalled and I loved it so much I bought another. Not the cars fault it has high mileage (138k now) and needs repairs. But repairs have been things that a car with this mileage needs. ie wheel bearings, brakes, the afore mentioned fuel sending units. Engine still runs well. Transmission is tight. Heated seats and sun roof are tremendous.

Santa Fe Limited Extrodinaire!

Randy G., 10/30/2006
Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

What a superb mid-size SUV. The styling is dynamite, inside and out. Very well engineered and it shows in the smallest of details. The build quality is awesome. I have not had one single problem or flaw since I purchased it. The ride is smooth and controlled and actually unbelievably good for a vehicle of this weight and size. There is absolutely no wind noise - even at 70 mph and the doors sound like a bank vault when they close. The attention to detail is indicative of a high-end Asian or German sedan. I'm delighted I made the right purchase decision on this SUV. I have owned 22 new vehicles in my life and can truly this one is the best. Try the new Santa Fe Limited!

12345...71