Used 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews

Used Santa Fe for Sale
Select your model:
12345...71

Pros
Cons

Great Buy

Olliehouston, 09/10/2006
GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

After months of online research, I finally went out and bought a 07 SF 2.7 GLS today. While most of the reviews I read were no doubt written by genuine owners, some I feel might be written by some with hidden malicious intents. I carefully examined some purpported issues forwarned, most turned out to be unfounded. I owned a 2001 CRV; my wife has a 2004 CRV, these cannot compare with the quality, ride, value and amenity of the SF. I cannot be happier with my new acquisition.

Re-design is Good!

RManley, 10/02/2006
GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The oveall interior and exterior design of the 2007 Hyundai Sante Fe is extremely well done. My wife loves it and the 07 rides so much better than our previous '03. I recommend this to friends all the time and they love the look.

It's all good

Dave, 11/19/2006
SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We have had our Santa Fe for a little over a month and are very satisfied with the way it drives the fit and the finish. A high quality vehicle Hyundai have come a long way in the past 20 years. Heads up Toyota..

No complaints...except for the way it eats tires.

rmcg77, 12/02/2011
SE 4dr SUV AWD w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I didn't see a place in the ratings for that, but it seems the Santa Fe has a penchant for tires. Something I read on another forum about the way the AWD has a natural toe-in or something. Whatever...I never seem to get more than 35,000 miles out of a set of tires, which is expensive as hell with 18" wheels. Other than than, this car has been a gem. My friends bought an Infinity Crossover the same year, for $25,000 more, and were shocked...wouldn't have spent the extra money if they'd known the Hyundai's were so nice. But Hyundai was still working the "cheap" reputation back then. No longer. We've been looking at a Vera Cruz now, but new models are due so I think we'll wait to upgrade.

Poor quality

Christopher Herrman, 02/05/2016
GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned this Santa Fe since it was new. A lot of repairs. Most were covered under warranty. The worst is the valve cover gasket. It has been replaced 5 times. It drips oil on the alternator then it shortens the life of the alternator and then the battery. The alternator replaced 3 times and battery 2 times. Hyundai did finally own up and reimbursed me for the repairs. But now I don't have a Hyundai dealer. There was a recall on the alternator/ valve cover replaced both 9/15. There is oil on the alternator again. Plus the power seat is junk too, replaced twice. The rear tires are very sensitive to alignments. I'm on my 3rd set, less than 100,000

12345...71