Used 2010 Hyundai Accent Consumer Reviews

Used Accent for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Fun Commuter

alessing, 07/22/2012

I've owned every car imaginable, F-150's, Hummer H2's, Ford Explorers, Audi's, etc. I currently own 2 Mercedes Benz and they're great cars, just not on gas. My first Accent was a company car w/ 87k miles. It was a comfortable car, great on gas, fun to drive, but severely under-powered. The auto transmission is sloppy and makes some hard shifts and cruise control isn't available. Beyond that I needed a commuter I could drive around and my son needed something too. This was perfect. My son can drive to school and work and I can go run errands. Despite the flaws, I love this car!

Bad Fuel Economy

Bob, 06/18/2010

The car is driven 98% highway doing the speed limit of 55 mph to 65 mph I watch the tachometer for any major changes in engine speed. The gas mileage is not even close to the sticker. I average 30 to 32 mpg, the sticker states 37 to 43 mpg.

i like my car but....

chancey, 03/10/2010

the only complaint i have is a big one, i would say this car gets about twenty miles per gallon period....my ninety five escort got way better mileage

WRECKED

Jack, 09/12/2017
GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Good car, awful safety. Very sketchy to drive. Lots of reoccurring problems. Brakes were crap even though they were "good" at inspection. 0.5/10

FLIMSY DIRT MAGNET

buggycrazy, 08/30/2011

Falling apart in 7,000 miles, side mirror cover bumped when shoveling snow, fell off, numerous dings in plastic bumper and interior, seats do not move or fold down enough, windshield cracked at 7,000, flat windows catch all kinds of crud constantly, too low of clearance, stupid shield interferes with oil change, semi sunk windshield catches all kinds of crud and is prone to having the drain holes freeze up then there is a lake in the window, with the wipers frozen into it. The rear tail light assembly is placed where it just begs to be hit - and so it has! Charger will not charge when key is off so is useless to charge my equipment, but it is safe to leave it out on the street with the keys in it and unlocked-no one will steal it! I bought this thing to save money, and that was a mistake, since it is too fragile for normal use I will not fix anything anymore and will have to save money by not washing it, all that dirt camouflages all the other stuff that is breaking up and falling apart.

12345...7