Used 2010 Hyundai Accent Consumer Reviews

Used Accent for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Little car with a HUGE bang!

Geminijcm, 04/26/2010

Before buying a new car I test drove a Civic, Mazda 3, Corolla, and the Accent. This has been the best car I have owned for the price. It was 9,970 and I drove it off the lot for about 10,500. I have owned it for about 6 months now and it amazes more each day what this car offers. It has space in front seats and back, and even the trunk is just... huge! I average about 36 mpg on both Highway and City, but if I drive mostly on highway I get around 40 mpg. The 5 speed makes you forget this car is only 110hp. Since it is a Accent Blue the only option it had was a A/C.I just bought the basic (manual windows, locks, etc) and if it doesn't bother you,this is a car you would want to check out.

Just got it.

Bill, 12/01/2009

Bought it as a tow vehicle for my RV. First tank of gas got me 38 MPG. Only has AC. Basic Accent Blue. Runs good at 65 mph. Pretty quiet. Tows well.

Frank Hyundai Awesome dealership,

pashun, 07/08/2010

This is my first Hyundai, love this little car, fun to drive, love the color ice blue, frank Hyundai is a awesome dealership, sales manager is great. Everything is centrally located, I needed to cut my payments so I traded a Toyota, (long time Toyota customer) but with all the problems with Toyota, I decided to go to Hyundai, I am a senior and just needed a car to get from point a to b, felt this would be a great car for me, like the hatchback, gets to 60 with no problems, drives smooth on freeway and takes bumps in the road nicely, got the car for 11,810 got great payments also with a $2,000 rebate. Totally happy with my new car. Test drive one you will be surprised

I am happy with my Blue Hyundai Accent

David Sumner, 05/06/2010

2010 Accent is a well designed, well priced commute car. After owning 4 Toyota vehicles (i.e., Camry, Tercel, Echo, Yaris) I took my chances and bought a Hyundai Accent. Hyundai Accent is a surprisingly nice car for a very low price. Has a good design, and is roomy inside, and very fuel efficient. I strongly recommend it to first time car buyers, college students, those who need an economical second car for long commute,and young drivers. It is well worth the price you pay, and if it lasts like my past cars, I will be very very happy with my choice.

Average car, nice price, good reliability.

He!! on wheels, 05/08/2016
GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

2010 is the last model year that used a 4 speed automatic transmission and I can see why. It's clunky transmission and to do 70 on the highway you are over 3k RPM's on the tachometer. NO CRUISE CONTROL - what a nightmare that is. Had I realized, I wouldn't have bought it or made them put in an after market one before I bought. It is a pretty solid car though, handles bumps well. Pretty reliable and cheap to own. I'm at abuot 65k miles and I'm the first owner. Addendum: Near 100k now and still going strong. Some cosmetic things - the fiberglass body component off the back of the car - on the top of the hatch has lost its' clear coat and looks dull. The rest of the finish is still good though I garaged it most of its' life. A part of the exhaust rotted through necessitating a replacement of pipe and the front suspension is making noise - likely worn struts or whatever. One of the visors had a plastic component snap causing it to sag. Still reliably starts up every time and gets good gas mileage. Count me impressed.

12345...7